[KERNEL][UL/CL]KofilaKernel

OP patrik.KT

Today, 02:15 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
More
thanks for replay, anyway i will upgrade to V3 this evening and test it , my HTC run until now under V2.5 and work fine for the last 2 weeks without any crash !!, just 1 problem maybe you can help :
increase the consumption of the battery, my battery stay until lunch after that need chrage ...normaly with my use can stay until late night ......
i test it with new battery ..but it the same this Kernel use a lot of power from the battery........ can you help me to fix that ??
thanks about "trickster" i download it now and try it after the upgrade to V3 , but it will be nice if we have all of this options as menu in setting of the HTC direct (without use of 2ed party app) like go to setting ...telephone.....kofilakernel.... and there all the switchs and it will be very nice if there option there in the menu for direct update ...??
Today, 02:53 PM   |  #52  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kunova Teplica
Thanks Meter: 443

199 posts
More
Can you send me a screenshot if battery usage in settings? It might be caused by Google play services, which has nothing to do with kernel.
About the settings stuff, why don't you like it this way? I think trickster mod works fine, no one is complaining about it.

PS: for future questions use the Q&A thread instead of development thread.

Odoslané z môjho HTC Desire 601
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread