FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][8/12][Zara_CL] xXminiWHOOPERxX Kernel v4.0.0

16th October 2014, 10:49 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello!
For UL users do not have this kernel?

31st October 2014, 10:10 AM |#62  
Flag Sfax
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Mhl support ?!
it's possible to set this kernel for support mhl out ? I think the snapdragon s4 400 MSM8930 can support mhl on other device ,
but on htc zara is disabled and requires drivers and/or settings.
9th January 2015, 09:09 AM |#63  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Yes, I will do UL users later.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Please @xXminiWHOOPERxX I know that you went to Desire 816 theard but your promise is available ? . I know that will be difficult to build a UL version but we are more UL users then CL users. So in the name of all other UL users I please you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insecret For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2015, 09:37 AM |#64  
Flag Drachten
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insecret

Please @xXminiWHOOPERxX I know that you went to Desire 816 theard but your promise is available ? . I know that will be difficult to build a UL version but we are more UL users then CL users. So in the name of all other UL users I please you.

I would also love this Kernel to be ported to the Zara_UL, it would really mean a lot to me because the other two kernels which are available for the UL have nasty bugs.
13th January 2015, 09:43 AM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 2,498

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz24

I would also love this Kernel to be ported to the Zara_UL, it would really mean a lot to me because the other two kernels which are available for the UL have nasty bugs.

Sorry but kernel is not going to happen. Don't own the device to test before each release... If I had the device i I could make it available.. I'd even have 4.4.3 going... Sorry
13th January 2015, 03:30 PM |#66  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Sorry but kernel is not going to happen. Don't own the device to test before each release... If I had the device i I could make it available.. I'd even have 4.4.3 going... Sorry

Not even I will test it for you and for the future users ? If it is talking about the kernel here, I disturb you with another request. I tried to port htc one M4 version of insertcoin rom. So It boots I have android 4.4.4 with sense 6 but I havea glitches (some black lines on screen) most of time, not everytime. I supose to be a kernel fault because if I port allso a CM 11 rom, I get the same results. So you gonna refuse me if I ask you to compile a kernel for 4.4.4 sense 6 just for personal use ? I tried to compile one but I don't know witch repo to clone and if I chose one wich I think it will work I got errors while compiling it. SO PLEASEEE
The Following User Says Thank You to Insecret For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread