[Q] Changing/Removing Carrier name on Lock Screen
Ok so I'm looking to change (or simply remove) the carrier/operator name on the lock screen but can't seem to make it happen.
I've tried using the following Xposed modules:
- XBlast Tools for above Android 4.0.3+
- GravityBox [KK]
Other methods tried so far:
- Edited different files found in /carrier and changed any the have "Virgin Mobile" to something different
- I've messed with both QPST and CDMA Workshop
- I've changed the operator lines in build.prop (which displays "Chameleon" not Virgin Mobile)
- Already looked at the eri.xml file in framework-res.apk
- Removing the LTE SIM card (to see if it was forcing the phone to display Virgin Mobile).
- Editing /system/etc/spn-conf.xml to override 311490 with custom text. [EDIT]
So if anyone knows how to do this, or has some suggestions on achieving this, I would greatly appreciate the help.
Attempts marked with [EDIT]
were made since originally posting this thread.