FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[help] after 8 hour charging won't turn on

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By dasojie, Member on 18th July 2014, 03:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Need Help...

when my battery 11% i doing charge for 8 hour when i wake up i still can check message but few minute it's suddenly it's off. i though it's screen of but totally it's power off
i try to press power on for 30 seconds nothing happen, battery full out and wait few second and full back in then press power on and volume down and nothing happen too

is there any solution?

Thanks
 
 
18th July 2014, 09:08 AM |#2  
Vency77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 170
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasojie

Need Help...

when my battery 11% i doing charge for 8 hour when i wake up i still can check message but few minute it's suddenly it's off. i though it's screen of but totally it's power off
i try to press power on for 30 seconds nothing happen, battery full out and wait few second and full back in then press power on and volume down and nothing happen too

is there any solution?

Thanks

What happens when you connect it to the PC?
Are you unlocked, S-OFF, usuing some custom ROM or kernel? JB or KK?
18th July 2014, 12:17 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vency77

What happens when you connect it to the PC?
Are you unlocked, S-OFF, usuing some custom ROM or kernel? JB or KK?

PC or laptop can't detect the phone already try to use another USB cable and nothing happen and still no red light.
no root, locked, S-On, Kitkat

now i try 24 hour charging hope it will work
18th July 2014, 12:46 PM |#4  
Vency77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 170
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasojie

PC or laptop can't detect the phone already try to use another USB cable and nothing happen and still no red light.
no root, locked, S-On, Kitkat

now i try 24 hour charging hope it will work

Try to charge it again, if you can test the battery-would be a good idea too, but it sounds most like hardware problem.. So go on and ask for your warranty
18th July 2014, 01:09 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vency77

Try to charge it again, if you can test the battery-would be a good idea too, but it sounds most like hardware problem.. So go on and ask for your warranty

that's what i do now, charge. dunno how to check the battery but will tray to ask google for it...

That's what I was afraid of... i still can claim for warranty the problem is i buy this phone from another country.

Thanks for your help though! I'll keep at it and see if it will magically come back to life before I flight to singapore for claim warranty.
18th July 2014, 01:57 PM |#6  
Vency77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 170
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasojie

that's what i do now, charge. dunno how to check the battery but will tray to ask google for it...

That's what I was afraid of... i still can claim for warranty the problem is i buy this phone from another country.

Thanks for your help though! I'll keep at it and see if it will magically come back to life before I flight to singapore for claim warranty.

Is the small LED light working? Should be red, or green? If not, its mostly motherboard issue.. Its a shame to go to another country for warranty, isnt there some service in your country that can repair it?
18th July 2014, 03:33 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vency77

Is the small LED light working? Should be red, or green? If not, its mostly motherboard issue.. Its a shame to go to another country for warranty, isnt there some service in your country that can repair it?

not working, i'm afraid so...
already contact HTC service center here, but this desire 601 not releases in my country
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes