I've tried using the following Xposed modules:
- XBlast Tools for above Android 4.0.3+
- GravityBox [KK]
- Edited different files found in /carrier and changed any the have "Virgin Mobile" to something different
- I've messed with both QPST and CDMA Workshop
- I've changed the operator lines in build.prop (which displays "Chameleon" not Virgin Mobile)
- Already looked at the eri.xml file in framework-res.apk
- Removing the LTE SIM card (to see if it was forcing the phone to display Virgin Mobile).
- Editing /system/etc/spn-conf.xml to override 311490 with custom text. [EDIT]
Attempts marked with [EDIT] were made since originally posting this thread.