Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

IMGs into flashable .rar

OP Nixing

3rd September 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #1  
Nixing's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Guys, thanks to ClearD I have image backups for my stock EU ROM.
Is there anyone who can help me with making those imgs into a flashable rar?

Thanks in advance.
4th September 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #2  
DulinDuskhawk's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Hi Nixing!
I think I can help you with that.

Can you provide me with image backups?
4th September 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #3  
Nixing's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DulinDuskhawk

Hi Nixing!
I think I can help you with that.

Can you provide me with image backups?

I will send you a link with the backups I have right away.
Please check your Inbox.
4th September 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Can we have this link?
Last edited by cbgti; 8th September 2014 at 05:12 PM.
8th September 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 3
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixing

I will send you a link with the backups I have right away.
Please check your Inbox.

Can you send me this link, please ?
I dont make a backup and full wipe ....
Searching for european stock rom desire 610 with no results.


Regards
prucho
Last edited by prucho; 8th September 2014 at 12:19 PM.
9th September 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #6  
Nixing's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
I cannot flash the system.img because the file is too large for fastboot.
Can all those image files be made into a flashable TWRP rar?

I cannot do it, that's why I'm looking for someone who is willing to help but there is currently no one.
23rd January 2015, 02:34 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixing

I cannot flash the system.img because the file is too large for fastboot.
Can all those image files be made into a flashable TWRP rar?

I cannot do it, that's why I'm looking for someone who is willing to help but there is currently no one.

I can try to help you...just send me those links

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes