Help, equalizer problem

Search This thread

james793

May 22, 2015
Hello,
So as you can see, my htc desire 616 has an equalizer problem.
I'm gonna be totally honest here, it was my fault. I'm such a noob. I rooted my device with kingo root and it worked out just the way it was supposed to be. It's got boomsound, or it use to have anyway, I was listening to some songs on poweramp with i patched through lucky patcher with nice volume. But I previously had a Samsung and I rooted it and enjoyed exposed framework. I installed Beats Audio on that through an apk. It was so stupid of me to try that on this device which already had an updated version of beatsaudio ie. boom sound.
when i restarted my phone, and opened my player expecting an awesome sound, it got the like drrrr rrrr. I though my dive had gone wrong, or whatever so I uninstalled beatsaudio from the app and restated. And boom, my boomsound waas gone. Now it plays songs through the speaker with very low sound volume. I think my equalizer got messed up as whenever i open power amp, or the music effects on my music app, or the system equalizer and play music, ONE ERROR COME UP. UNFORTUNATELY, MUSIC FX HAS STOPPED every time. Guys so do I have to change my equalizer or is there a way to get back my boomsound. I've tries restarting, rebooting with clearing delvic cache and everything. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP