[Q] Desire 816 stock

8th August 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guys I'm writing from Italy. I have htc desire 816 with custom recovery and the bootloader unlocked .. now I want to go back to the original settings to update with original firmware .. what should I do?
11th August 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 67

191 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettino92

Hi guys I'm writing from Italy. I have htc desire 816 with custom recovery and the bootloader unlocked .. now I want to go back to the original settings to update with original firmware .. what should I do?

From the update that gets downloaded in the download folder, copy it onto your local computer as soon as it gets downloaded and before installation and gets fail (as otherwise the file gets disappear/gets deleted) and extract the recovery.img from the framework folder of the zip file and fastboot it to your htc. There are many tutorials on how to fastboot an img in htc device. Once you have done it, restart the mobile and then try downloading the system update. It should work.

Hit thanks if it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to vbrsekhar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar

From the update that gets downloaded in the download folder, copy it onto your local computer as soon as it gets downloaded and before installation and gets fail (as otherwise the file gets disappear/gets deleted) and extract the recovery.img from the framework folder of the zip file and fastboot it to your htc. There are many tutorials on how to fastboot an img in htc device. Once you have done it, restart the mobile and then try downloading the system update. It should work.

Hit thanks if it works.

Thank you very much. the update works now!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread