Ask a question

No registration required

Problem with sim Slot 1

OP rohanviolin

20th August 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

35 posts
I bought this phone 4 days back and I am facing a sim slot issue. In slot 1 there is no spring so that when I want to bring out the sim I just have to press the sim and it would pop out...instead I have to use a safety pin to get get the sim out...pushing the sim doesn't do anything. Slot 2 works fine...anyone of u faced this problem??? Should I take it to service center already.?
26th August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52

621 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanviolin

I bought this phone 4 days back and I am facing a sim slot issue. In slot 1 there is no spring so that when I want to bring out the sim I just have to press the sim and it would pop out...instead I have to use a safety pin to get get the sim out...pushing the sim doesn't do anything. Slot 2 works fine...anyone of u faced this problem??? Should I take it to service center already.?

Are u using a proper nano Sim or u just cut it using a sim cutter ?

When i bought this phone i had the same issue as i was using a sim which was cut to nano sim size using a sim cutter, latter i went to Airtel and got a Nano sim and since then no issue what so ever

I suggets you to visit your operator showroom and get a new nano sim and it shll be fine

Press thanks if I helped you
26th August 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

35 posts
No...I have got a nano sim from Vodafone but still same issue....most of the phones have this issue...strange thing....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread