Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

ajeshmanu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q]

Hello... I just purchased desire 816 dual (INDIAN VERSION). It shows software update 1.50.720.3...about 209 MB....Is it an android update ?

stevetruman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
same me too.. i recieved the update.. have yet to install.. have u install?

vbrsekhar
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeshmanu View Post
Hello... I just purchased desire 816 dual (INDIAN VERSION). It shows software update 1.50.720.3...about 209 MB....Is it an android update ?
It is indeed the system/rom update rather than the android update. The next update for Android will be 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 or 5. DId you by any chance, noticed on the update about the improvements on the new version ? If so, would you please share them ? Usually you find this information on the system update message.

ajeshmanu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar View Post
It is indeed the system/rom update rather than the android update. The next update for Android will be 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 or 5. DId you by any chance, noticed on the update about the improvements on the new version ? If so, would you please share them ? Usually you find this information on the system update message.
Yes...i updated...but no other noticable improvements ...but after update, there were update inthe play store like htc gallary and other preinstalled htc apps
The Following User Says Thank You to ajeshmanu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vbrsekhar
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Oh ok thanks. I got those updates from play site store without having to update though.