Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

What a way to delete the core programs

OP muhamadalani

1st December 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Hello every one
First of all. I have a problem I can not delete the basic device software note I have root authority
II. Was installed busyBox but I can not install it and when the installation device works Risterat What problem
1st December 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 143

674 posts
More
read about write system protection.
tutos are available on this forum (wp_mod.ko file to push in system/lib/modules, and run a command on the phone with a terminal app)

#su
insmod system/lib/modules/wp_mod.ko

if im speaking chinese, dont try

but as you tried to change partitions before having write protection removed, you wont be able to do it without a restart until you reflash your rom (clean install)
3rd December 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulous69

read about write system protection.
tutos are available on this forum (wp_mod.ko file to push in system/lib/modules, and run a command on the phone with a terminal app)

#su
insmod system/lib/modules/wp_mod.ko

if im speaking chinese, dont try

but as you tried to change partitions before having write protection removed, you wont be able to do it without a restart until you reflash your rom (clean install)

Excuse me, I hope if they do not understand you, and my heartfelt thanks for the quick feedback if possible, a simple explanation for the action steps
3rd December 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 143

674 posts
More
i think you shouldn't try to do it...

a bad understanding of a Tutorial, and you could make your phone bug.
3rd December 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Follow These Steps....
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamadalani

Excuse me, I hope if they do not understand you, and my heartfelt thanks for the quick feedback if possible, a simple explanation for the action steps

Quoted from Step 2 Here,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...ow-to-t2862470 ,

2. Hopefully you were able to successfully install custom recovery and root.
Now this part is a bit tricky. Even with root HTC is stopping us from writing to system. For this we need to apply the wp_mod.ko module.

Download it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2707378

Copy this file to the root of your internal storage.

Now download Terminal Emulator from play store, run it and enter the following commands (you only need to do this once):

su
insmod /sdcard/wp_mod.ko

Once you do this go into a root explorer app and mount /system as R/W. Copy the wp_mod.ko file to /system/lib/modules

Now go to /system/etc and find install-recovery.sh. Open it with a text editor and add a new line at the end with the following:
insmod /system/lib/modules/wp_mod.ko

Reboot! If all went well the wp_mod module will run at boot every time so you won't have to do it manually each time!

Congratulations, you now have a fully rooted Desire 816!
8th December 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayblaze406

Quoted from Step 2 Here,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...ow-to-t2862470 ,

2. Hopefully you were able to successfully install custom recovery and root.
Now this part is a bit tricky. Even with root HTC is stopping us from writing to system. For this we need to apply the wp_mod.ko module.

Download it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2707378

Copy this file to the root of your internal storage.

Now download Terminal Emulator from play store, run it and enter the following commands (you only need to do this once):

su
insmod /sdcard/wp_mod.ko

Once you do this go into a root explorer app and mount /system as R/W. Copy the wp_mod.ko file to /system/lib/modules

Now go to /system/etc and find install-recovery.sh. Open it with a text editor and add a new line at the end with the following:
insmod /system/lib/modules/wp_mod.ko

Reboot! If all went well the wp_mod module will run at boot every time so you won't have to do it manually each time!

Congratulations, you now have a fully rooted Desire 816!

Thank you
Unfortunately, I could not do a thing did not work the way and I do not know why
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread