OP zyrmin

25th August 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
Hello there ..
I followed the instruction form HTCdev.com and after i flashed with unlock_code.bin, the phone restart and when i get back to the bootloader,
it is still locked ... help me please ...
26th August 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lattakia

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyrmin

Hello there ..
I followed the instruction form HTCdev.com and after i flashed with unlock_code.bin, the phone restart and when i get back to the bootloader,

Try to repeat the whole process and make sure to follow the all the steps carefully. ggod luck
26th August 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hong Kong

20 posts
More
i did it carefully .. 3 desire 816s .. 2 are done smoothly .. but failed at the last one .. :'(
4th September 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #4  
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 67

192 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyrmin

Hello there ..

what is your phones bootloader status say ? Locked or Re-locked ? Whatever it may be, once you receive the unlock_code.bin of your own mobile (not others), you might want to open the command prompt from the adb fastboot folder, then type the following command (hopefully you might have done right, but just incase if you miss one letter or jumble it, it wont work)

fastboot flash unlock token Unlock_code.bin

It is case sensitive. so type carefully or try to paste it from here. This should unlock your phone. If still not, then the unlock_code.bin you got might have issues. So register on htcdev again with different email id, and use that.

All the best. Hit thanks if this post deserves it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread