Originally Posted by n70shan
hi all yesterday i unlocked my bootloader and rooted my 816.. and installed cwm recovery... after that through es file explorer i deleted some bloatware from system/app but on restart it comes again so i came to know that it had system write protection so i downloaded wp.ko module from android development and moved it to i think system/ libs/ modules .... i thought in this i will be able to delete system apps... but when i restarted my phone i cant go to settings folder neither i found camera app....
so now i cant use my mobile .... and also i couldn't enter into fastboot or cwm recovery because in settings options fastboot was tick and now i cant enter settings.... neither i can turn on wifi.... all is finished.... please help me how to re flash the whole rom again?? can i do it with computer somehow?????? what are my options??
Dont worry ! As long as you have a custom recovery, it is fine. You can bring back your mobile alive. All you have to do is to get your phone into fastboot mode somehow. I know you mentioned that fastboot mode is ticked in the settings and you are unable to access that. But never mind, try below steps to see if it works.
1. Download the rom from http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...ackup-t2811252
and place it in your sd-card by following the instructions provided by @jithumon
2. Try restarting your mobile. Just when the screen is off and about to start, press and hold volume down button and then briefly press, power button. If you are lucky, you will get into fastboot mode.
If it doesnt work, try powering off your mobile and then when you try to switch on, hold on to volume down button first and then power button for a brief period and leave both buttons. It should go to fastboot mode.
3. Then select recovery using the volume buttons and hit power button. This will take you to custom recovery.
If by any chance, you find you ruined your custom recovery as well, try installing the phil touch recovery again when you are in fastboot.
4. then go to backup and restore -> jithumons rom and install it.
5. Hopefully your phone will be alive in few minutes.
Getting rid of bloatware.
1. Root your mobile again, if need be.
2. Try installing Rootapp delete (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...premover&hl=en
) or System app remover (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ystemapp&hl=en
3. delete the system apps that you dont like. But remember, doing so you will never be able to get the OTA's. you have to manually install any backups from the xda community like you are doing now.
4. Vola .. enjoy and before you do, hit thanks if the above instructions helped you get your phone alive.