Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgently Need Stock kernel

Tip us?

n70shan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Default Urgently Need Stock kernel

Hi All... i recently installed Grakernel but that ruined my camera... i urgently need stock htc desire 816w A5dug kernel........ kindly someone upload it please......
Current Devices: HTC Desire 816 Grey

If i helped you Please hit Thanks Button.
The Following User Says Thank You to n70shan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edtrud
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I have looked through everywhere on forums and htc websites and couldnt find anything for this phone, i really need a nandroid backup for the US virign mobile variant, but couldnt find anyone who has it. I am running a backup version of a guy who posted it up from thailand, but so far service ... just waiting for some kind soul to do a nandroid backup of this new variant so i cna use my phone again.

P.S. I talked with HTC live chat and they confirmed that they dont have the kernel for it available yet

gio89gio
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hello my name is Giorgio, and I have the same problem, I have my phone (Desire 816N single sim eu) flashed with grakernel. now I have a bootloop at the htc white screen.

I have tried many things, flash ruu, flash custom rom, flash with sideload, flash 3 different recoveries etc. nothing helps...
recovery says cant mount data or cant mount internal SD...
Flash with sideload say cant write data...