Plug Device 4.4.4

OP tonyt.

9th October 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag El Talar
Thanks Meter: 176

160 posts
More
Hello, if any developer can build drivers for solana 4.4.x, I can build any rom what u want, I think that the DROID RAZR XT910/912 have similar hardware, and camera and wifi and some others things, but I don't know how to build kernels, so if anyone knows how to, or anyone build a kernel(and necessary files for Android 4.4.4) please tell me and inmediatly I'll build a lot of roms for our device.

Sorry for my English.

Regards, Tony

PD: And if anyone knows where are the repos of Liquid 4.4 i'll be very pleased
15th October 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #2  
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 5

138 posts
More
Wink help is here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt.

Hello, if any developer can build drivers for solana 4.4.x, I can build any rom what u want, I think that the DROID RAZR XT910/912 have similar hardware, and camera and wifi and some others things, but I don't know how to build kernels, so if anyone knows how to, or anyone build a kernel(and necessary files for Android 4.4.4) please tell me and inmediatly I'll build a lot of roms for our device.

Sorry for my English.

Regards, Tony

PD: And if anyone knows where are the repos of Liquid 4.4 i'll be very pleased

dont know if i can build a kernel but i can offer u my assistance in probably building a rom. there is already a kitkat rom for the D3 but the wifi & storage doesnt work, can u fix that? i'll give u the link to my rom site where lyes all the D3 roms look for the ls kk rom and maybe u could take that and maybe build a new one from it, the rest are jellybean roms maybe u can use that idk. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b0g...6/Droid_3_ROMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread