any help appreciated.
I found a solution for saving the APN:
This worked for me:
- Go to Dial Number and type *#*#4636#*#* for the hidden (info)menu in Android
- touch 'phone information'
- search for 'Set preferred network' or something like that (I'm from Belgium so my phone is in the Dutch language)
- change 'WCDMA preferred' to 'CDMA auto (prl)'
- you're good to go and you can save your APNs now (after changing, they worked without the need of manual editing)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|