[FXZ] Droid Bionic Stock 5.5.1_84_DBN-55

Search This thread

kennethpenn

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2006
Washington, D.C.
briefmobile.com
WARNING
DRAGONS LURK AHEAD. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DAMAGE.
osqzi.jpg

Fastboot Images ZIP (system.img, boot.img)

Last edited:

kyrumo71

Mar 10, 2008
I'm looking for someone to test out a Fastboot XML zip file with RSD Lite. It's similar to an SBF file, which Motorola no longer uses for their new devices.

If you are interested in being the guinea pig, PM me. The file will bring you back to stock and possibly restore bricked users.
I thought a sbf was released for the Droid3, when did Motorola decide not to use them anymore?

Berzerker7

Jan 17, 2010
The Droid 3 is probably one of the last Motorola phones to have SBFs, from now on we'll be using Fastboot XML Zips, or FXZs.

Reactions: SubVirus

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
I sent a pm to get a copy to test

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

aamzalag

Jan 12, 2010
looks like cant download the rsd lite 5.5 though, asks for some pw and acc... any help?

Thanks btw :)

BerkleyJ

Sep 13, 2010
Can I use this on a pre-release Bionic without worry? The only difference I have found between my pre-release Bionic and retail units is that mine has a slightly different baseband version.

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
very awesome. thanks alot! hopefully i don't have to use it but always handy to have it hide behind.

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Sure! More links = good.

Files for the Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®:
RSDLite v5.5
Motorola pre-release USB drivers v5.2.1- 32bit
Motorola pre-release USB drivers v5.2.1- 64bit
BIONIC 5.5.1 FXZ
Radio

Feel free to use as needed.

Also, is that Radio file what I think it is? As in the currently installed radio, or is this an 'updated' file?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Hey guys ... any reason my .zip file is asking for a password > and will not open otherwise ?! :confused:

Which .ZIP file is asking for a password?

Top Liked Posts