FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] USB port does not work on Bionic

29th November 2014, 01:02 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a bionic XT875 running 4.1.2. Everything was working fine, but then one day the USB port stopped working. I didn't install anything new and I tried a new cable. I took the phone apart to see if the USB port was loose and even attempted to re-solder the USB port in case there was a hair line crack. Nothing worked.

I would like to root this phone, but it seems the only way to root it is through the USB port.

Does anyone know of any other ideas I could try to get the USB port working again so I can root the phone?

8th January 2015, 01:39 AM |#2  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchop68

I have a bionic XT875 running 4.1.2. Everything was working fine, but then one day the USB port stopped working. I didn't install anything new and I tried a new cable. I took the phone apart to see if the USB port was loose and even attempted to re-solder the USB port in case there was a hair line crack. Nothing worked.

I would like to root this phone, but it seems the only way to root it is through the USB port.

Does anyone know of any other ideas I could try to get the USB port working again so I can root the phone?

I had rooted my targa by 360 one key root.Search it and Download it,then install it into your targa,it can be helpful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread