[Q] Help! Droid Charge bootloop

OP mamerto22

27th August 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hello guys. my friend's droid charge boot loops and I don't know what to do. the phone is just turning on and just stuck on samsung logo. ive tried odin, removed the battery and pressed volume down and a triangle shows and downloading etc but it doesnt show at odin and a popup shows that the pc doesnt recognize usb device. i also cant access cwm or stock recovery. can anyone please help me. Thanks and godbless
Last edited by mamerto22; 27th August 2014 at 07:16 AM.
30th August 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamerto22

Hello guys. my friend's droid charge boot loops and I don't know what to do. the phone is just turning on and just stuck on samsung logo. ive tried odin, removed the battery and pressed volume down and a triangle shows and downloading etc but it doesnt show at odin and a popup shows that the pc doesnt recognize usb device. i also cant access cwm or stock recovery. can anyone please help me. Thanks and godbless

This fellow is hosting at least some of the files you need.
Blessings,
~A
13th October 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Quezon City

2 posts
More
Thank sir, but my problem is the pc cant read the phone and stucked at samsung boot logo.. Is there any way to fix this? Or maybe reinstall any recovery? Thank you sir and Godbless

Sent from my Fusion Flare v4.5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread