MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[GUIDE] S-Off, TWRP Recovery and SU on the HTC Droid DNA

29th September 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #11  
Fayetteville, NC
Thanks Meter: 151

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okeydokeydeelio

I can't get firewater to run on my insurance replacement. I tried all the methods on firewater's page.
After running the last command it doesn't bring up any prompt like step 5 says

I had the same issue on Windows. I tried numerous Windows machines and had the same issue as you. But once I got home and plugged into my linux box, I was s-off and unlocked within minutes. Try a Linux system instead of Windows. And make sure you are S-ON or firewater will not do anything.

--X
29th September 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #12  
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.famous XMAN

I had the same issue on Windows. I tried numerous Windows machines and had the same issue as you. But once I got home and plugged into my linux box, I was s-off and unlocked within minutes. Try a Linux system instead of Windows. And make sure you are S-ON or firewater will not do anything.

--X

It's a refurb so it is s-on I'll try booting into linux and trying firewater. If that doesn't work I'll pay for sunshine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, s-off
Previous Thread Next Thread