OP ELdaArk

29th September 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #11  
Fayetteville, NC
Thanks Meter: 151

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okeydokeydeelio

I can't get firewater to run on my insurance replacement. I tried all the methods on firewater's page.
After running the last command it doesn't bring up any prompt like step 5 says

I had the same issue on Windows. I tried numerous Windows machines and had the same issue as you. But once I got home and plugged into my linux box, I was s-off and unlocked within minutes. Try a Linux system instead of Windows. And make sure you are S-ON or firewater will not do anything.

--X
29th September 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #12  
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.famous XMAN

I had the same issue on Windows. I tried numerous Windows machines and had the same issue as you. But once I got home and plugged into my linux box, I was s-off and unlocked within minutes. Try a Linux system instead of Windows. And make sure you are S-ON or firewater will not do anything.

--X

It's a refurb so it is s-on I'll try booting into linux and trying firewater. If that doesn't work I'll pay for sunshine
6th October 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #13  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okeydokeydeelio

It's a refurb so it is s-on I'll try booting into linux and trying firewater. If that doesn't work I'll pay for sunshine

On a stock 4.09.605.1 using Windows 7, I was able to use firewater by following the instructions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2742127 . To address any problems that may arise, read the entire thread.
9th October 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #14  
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraglyder

On a stock 4.09.605.1 using Windows 7, I was able to use firewater by following the instructions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2742127 . To address any problems that may arise, read the entire thread.

I will have wait and see if anyone can crack the latest update. My daughter had my phone the other day and brought it to me because it rebooted. She allowed it to update not knowing I didn't want to let it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, s-off
Previous Thread Next Thread