Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Droid DNA touchscreen not responding

OP cabasse_tronic

25th August 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

205 posts
Hey guys, i've installed on my Droid DNA NUSenseSIX and the touchscreen stops responding after some time.. i've installed the latest firmware base, latest hboot but it no effect. after one two hours i have to reboot it in order to use it again. please help me. i have unlocked bootloader, supercid 222222 and s-off. with other roms i don't get this problem (or at least didn't have it because i don't like them). i like something close to stock sense 6.
25th August 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag atglen,pa
Thanks Meter: 1,519

1,334 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabasse_tronic

Hey guys, i've installed on my Droid DNA NUSenseSIX and the touchscreen stops responding after some time.. i've installed the latest firmware base, latest hboot but it no effect. after one two hours i have to reboot it in order to use it again. please help me. i have unlocked bootloader, supercid 222222 and s-off. with other roms i don't get this problem (or at least didn't have it because i don't like them). i like something close to stock sense 6.

This is a known issue that affects a small group of DNA users. This started happening after the official DNA KitKat update was released, and seems to be device specific. There is currently no fix since none of the DNA devs including myself seem to have this issue.
26th August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

205 posts
so.. if i downgrade hboot, firmware to 4.1.1 and install a stock rooted 4.1.1 i will be ok??
27th August 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #4  
Flag Stillwater
Thanks Meter: 35

278 posts
More
I replaced the device for that reason.
27th August 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

205 posts
i see that using nusense 6 without trickster (s2w, s2s, dt2w) i don't have this problem anymore.
10th October 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

i see that using nusense 6 without trickster (s2w, s2s, dt2w) i don't have this problem anymore.

hi friend, i faced the same issue, could you explain how you did please, how did you get rid of this problem, thanks a lot.
13th October 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah I never seem to have this problem unless I'm running a kernel with STW/DT2W. Too bad, I really miss DT2W...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread