[Q] Issues with Abd Detection / No ROM.

OP Philaroni

9th July 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So I went today to update my ROM along with the TWRP boot loader. When I had TWRP installed I made the mistake of wiping everything. Including my back ups and all that.

Now I can't get a ROM onto my phone. I tried using TWRP and the Abd push but it never works. I been looking and reading for hours with no luck. I just tried it with Clockworkmod and same issue. My device is never being detected. I am able to flash to ether recovery just fine however. I'd very much appreciate help with this as I don't know what to try next.
9th July 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1384112

Been following that since it sound like that user had the same issues as me. So far I'v had no luck though.
12th July 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #3  

12 posts
I am having almost the same problem as you, I have been trying numerous things but I have been getting closer, boot into recovery then do adb devices, your device should be there. It isn't much but its a start. If you make any progress let me know. Ill let you know if I figure something out.
16th July 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #4  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philaroni

So I went today to update my ROM along with the TWRP boot loader. When I had TWRP installed I made the mistake of wiping everything. Including my back ups and all that.

Now I can't get a ROM onto my phone. I tried using TWRP and the Abd push but it never works. I been looking and reading for hours with no luck. I just tried it with Clockworkmod and same issue. My device is never being detected. I am able to flash to ether recovery just fine however. I'd very much appreciate help with this as I don't know what to try next.

I have fixed this problem on my phone, follow the steps here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/droi...6/post54176922
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread