[Q&A] ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock | Plus+ | tiKta

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock | Plus+ | tiKta

Q&A for ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock | Plus+ | tiKtaK ROM | RC4.2 | Motion Wake Gestures | V4A | Xposed | 07-03-14 | ☆ ★

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock | Plus+ | tiKtaK ROM | RC4.2 | Motion Wake Gestures | V4A | Xposed | 07-03-14 | ☆ ★. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

devicelmt

Feb 14, 2014
WiFi battery drain

Hey, fantastic ROM, just one issue I've been noticing lately. I've been running this since August, but have been getting higher than average battery drain whenever I have my WiFi turned on to the point of watching the battery percentage go down. Normally I would assume I have something running in the background, but whenever I turn it off, suddenly I can get 1.5 days of battery as opposed to maybe half a day.

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
Hey, fantastic ROM, just one issue I've been noticing lately. I've been running this since August, but have been getting higher than average battery drain whenever I have my WiFi turned on to the point of watching the battery percentage go down. Normally I would assume I have something running in the background, but whenever I turn it off, suddenly I can get 1.5 days of battery as opposed to maybe half a day.

Do you have location reporting via WiFi on? This will drain the battery when not connected to WiFi as the phone will find nearby access points to report estimated location. Essentially keeping WiFi in "discovery" mode.

Sent from my HTC6500LVWBLU using XDA Free mobile app

remag6383

Jan 16, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
screenshot

Just installed this other day, liking Rom a lot. I'm running ART now but may switch to dalvik for exposed and gravitybox, question is, without dl'g an app, how can I take screenshot? (power and vol) down doesn't work and (power and home) does not either. nothing serious ,just curious.

Edit: It was my case. problem solved.

Last edited:

devicelmt

Feb 14, 2014
Unusual OTA

So I got a notification for an update saying my HTC One (M7) can be updated to 5.0.1. I trust this is just some residual code from the actual M7 software, but figured I would check regardless.