FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.0 Nightlies for the Droid DNA (dlx)

9th January 2015, 06:48 PM |#1  
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?dev...x&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
Download: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.0 Nightlies for the Droid DNA (dlx), ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
invisiblek
Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-01-09
Last Updated 2015-01-09
Last edited by invisiblek; 30th April 2015 at 08:04 PM.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to invisiblek For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th January 2015, 09:52 PM |#2  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up WOW
Unbelievable stability at such an early juncture...Hats off to the devs....
The Following User Says Thank You to giacci For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2015, 05:03 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you sir! Working great so far.
13th January 2015, 07:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
How does this version compare to Santod040 cm12?
13th January 2015, 06:42 PM |#5  
Flag atglen,pa
Thanks Meter: 1,545

More
These are nightly official builds. So they will always have the latest cm commits.
13th January 2015, 10:02 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Has anybody figured out how to disable proximity sensor completely in lollipop? I have asked around and have been trying to find this out by myself but it is beyond my skill-level. My proximity sensor broke and I just want to turn on my screen during calls. Somebody please help.
14th January 2015, 02:55 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Whats going on with battey life in lollipop roms? Working so far but poor battery

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Androide3; 14th January 2015 at 02:58 AM.
14th January 2015, 07:13 AM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitece06

Has anybody figured out how to disable proximity sensor completely in lollipop? I have asked around and have been trying to find this out by myself but it is beyond my skill-level. My proximity sensor broke and I just want to turn on my screen during calls. Somebody please help.

Try removing /system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.sensor.proximity.xml
then reboot.
14th January 2015, 06:40 PM |#9  
Flag Blacksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androide3

Whats going on with battey life in lollipop roms? Working so far but poor battery

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have been on the 1/11 nightly for a few days now and have experienced no measurable difference in battery life from the latest CM11 snapshot I was previously using. I flashed the pico version of PA GApps and only installed the other Google apps that I actually need. What are the battery stats telling you that is consuming your battery the most? Perhaps you have an app installed that doesn't play well with Lollipop and is burning through CPU cycles?

One thing that irks me a bit with Lollipop so far is the stock MMS/Messaging app and its notifications. I don't want the content of my text messages to appear in the notifications when my screen is locked, so I turn on the content hiding for notifications. But when I do that, the notifications don't tell me how many missed texts I have. Nor is there ever a notification count in the taskbar when on the home screen. When content hiding is disabled for notifications, I will see the content of a single missed text on the lock screen, but when there are multiple it shows the count. In comparison, Gmail will always show the notification count on the lock screen regardless of the content hiding setting.
The Following User Says Thank You to HokieCoder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2015, 12:05 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Is this safe to dirty flash over santod040's unofficial cm12?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread