OP soldier1184

20th July 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Madera.CA
Thanks Meter: 20

98 posts
Donate to Me
More
what's up guys im from the nexus 7 2013 thread among others this phone's my dad's im trying to return it back to stock for upgrade purpose to verizon and ive tryed the ruu.exe's im S-on locked bootloader ( as of attempt oh idk 12 1/2 hours ) for this damn phone and im about to break it so if ANYONE can help me with this and help me to get back to stock with either RUU.exe or something please do ( ive flashed rom's multiple times on my dad's phone im not a noob just a noob with the restock process ) and im pist i thought i burned my partitions due NONE of them wiping flashing ANYTHING but i was able to flash a rom/kernel combo but then it hangs at the HTC screen for more then 10 minutes and im irritated and out of smokes lol as of right now at 2450am 20/7/2014 it's relocked vivo_w_xb ship S-ON RL HBOOT-0.98.0000 RADIO-1.09.01.0312
eMMC-boot Jul 18 2011 12:39:36 etc etc ive tryed to flash with hboot no go ruu.exe no go recovery no go don't know how to get S-off since i can't even get into the phone boot up anyhow is there anyway of fixing this at all please someone help i will throw you 60 bucks after this boots ( screenshots given and proper information of course ) so please someone help me i have no other route and very un familiar with HTC's i rooted it not a problem that was the easy part this is the hard part due to missing a step or something like i said i started this at like 11am this morning 19/7/2014 and just now quit due to irritation on 20/7/2014 at 24:53 am ( im very get things done until there done person regardless the task ) but this is nuts im lost and honestly about to break down into tears due to having knowledge about this but not being able to do this ( im 26 former army ) and im almost in tears cause this isn't working if there is anyone that can actually directly help me via skype team view something text idc i will pay you 60 bucks when this boots up so please anyone ( and no ive surfed thread after thread even AFH goo etc so please someone help me out here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread