[Q] 2.19 OTA Update Help

Search This thread

clintu83

May 16, 2014
My Incredible 4G is S-Off, Unlocked Bootloader and Rooted and running on 2.17.605.2.

I did all this becuase I want to install CM11 on this phone. CM11 has a note that says "Firmware version 2.19.605.2 (which contains radio version 1.53.06.1009) is required for WiFi to operate. "

When I try to OTA update to 2.19.605.2, the phone reboots into TWRP and won't install the update.

Is there another way to update to 2.19.605.2 so I can install CM11 correctly?

Thanks in advance for your help!

clintu83

May 16, 2014
Update Radio from Bootloader?

Thanks for the reply...Can you point me in the direction of a download and how to update this radio from bootloader?

clintu83

May 16, 2014
Thanks

I thought that was right, but wasn't sure because the directions say "These instructions are only for users that are already running CyanogenMod".

I'll try this tonight when I get home. Thanks again for your help guys.

wmuflyer

Feb 14, 2011
Kalamazoo
The other option is to restore the stock recovery and try the OTA again it should install fine then put TWRP back on and install CM11. I restored stock when I updated the Firmware and didn't have a problem.

I thought that was right, but wasn't sure because the directions say "These instructions are only for users that are already running CyanogenMod".

I'll try this tonight when I get home. Thanks again for your help guys.

clintu83

May 16, 2014
The other option is to restore the stock recovery and try the OTA again it should install fine then put TWRP back on and install CM11. I restored stock when I updated the Firmware and didn't have a problem.

Where did you find a stock recovery to flash? That was my first option. Just don't want to relock the bootloader. Thanks again.

clintu83

May 16, 2014
Got everything working. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using XDA Free mobile app

Cozmikk

Oct 16, 2014
Still doesnt work..

I have tried this and it still comes up with that it cant find anything..

Top Liked Posts