Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.4.4] MIUI v6 [Development]

8th March 2015, 10:02 AM |#1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 524

Donate to Me
More

Overview
Being a development site, I'm using this thread for development purposes only. also for the fact that this device forum has more activity than most other moto_msm8960 devices.

There will not be a public link in this thread until the last known existing error in this firmware is resolved.

Non-working
- RIL

Working
- MIUI v6 Camera
- MIUI v6 Scanner
- All Xiaomi HW unique apps
- Everything else

Outside of RIL, everything functions the same way it would on an actual Xiaomi device.
When PatchROM is inevitably released it will STILL not have the features or 'fullness' of a project like this.

With that being said I haven't been active in v5 development and I realize I neglected this device and folks on JBBL in general but working on other firmware was just more interesting. but as my moto_msm8960 device dies I would like to see the devices associated with it get a FULL and complete MIUI; something normally exclusive to people who buy the Xiaomi phones.

Download
If you are an experienced developer that feels they can contribute to or help resolve RIL issues in MIUI v6 I would be willing to share developer-alphas for the sake of progress. Please be in touch

Also this is not vaporware, I'm just not willing to release a preview of something that can be used for everything but as a phone to make calls with. If XDA moderators remove this thread I will not re-open it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tqr For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th March 2015, 11:06 PM |#2  
Senior Moderator / Mod. Cttee. Retired - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 13,776

More
Thread closed. We Dont make threads without something to post.

When you have something to post then you can contact the mods to be opened.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread