[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

beefx

Jan 19, 2012
Lutsk
recovery was updated (twrp 2.8), system is unchecked in mount menu and rom booting on my device
i love PacMan! Thanks

Last edited:

Linux215

Feb 6, 2011
10th level of the Deep Web
Hello,

I recently installed Pac Man ROM on my Verizon Razr Maxx Hd ( Rooted & KKBL Unlocked)
And im loving the ROM but ever since I installed it ive had a problem with people seeing my Google voice phone number instead of my actual version phone number when I texts them and I get double texts, like if I send hello to someone it will send it twice back to back and I also get two messages in return plus a copy sent to my Gmail account , And it show up to them as my Google number. I've searched every Google related app and their setting but I can't find anything to shut it off or change it to show my real number.

And is there anyway to make it so the drop down notification bar shows up on the notification side and not the quick tile setting side? I've looked in all the settings I could find and i can pretty much do everything but that lolz i just want to pull the bar down and see my texts and notifications and not have to toggle to switch sides to see them.

But thank you for your time and any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and thank you to all the Devs for this great ROM, i absolutely love it and I have been a fan of Pac Man since my old phone :)

Last edited:

RandyB201

Nov 23, 2012
Pendleton, IN
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Does this ROM include the fuse kernel module?

I have flashed my Photon Q with [OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-ROM 4.4.4.RC-2. I am wanting to use Paragon to enable exFat sd cards.

I was able to get it to work on the stock Jellybean. It does not seem to work with this ROM or I am missing something in the setup.

The paragon web site says that for this app to work with Kitkat, the kernel must have the fuse module loaded.

I know enough about Android / Linux to know that is an important item, but have no idea how to check / test that. Or what next steps to take if it is not included...

Follow up note:
I have busybox installed and used ROM Manager's terminal. I entered su. Then at the root prompt entered lsmod

That returns wlan, tcp_westwood and cfg80211, i.e.fuse is not listed. I don't have the experience to be sure that is the correct answer to my question.

I am not sure what I was doing wrong earlier... I can now look at the SD card and add folders etc with Xplorer.

I have had no luck trying to move apps with App2SD or the built in feature of Rom Manager for that. Again, that may be a user brain problem. lol

Last edited:

RandyB201

Nov 23, 2012
Pendleton, IN
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Network and APN Settings for Red Pocket Mobile

Red Pocket is a Sprint mvno that allows you to BYO CDMA equipment. They are super cheap. Their customer service is slower than a glacier, but thankfully, I rarely need to talk to them.

I flashed moto_msm8960_jbbl PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-2 onto my Photon Q 4G LTE that was running Jelly Bean.

To get data working with Red Pocket, I set

1. click "Mobile networks" to access the settings
2. Data enabled checked
3. Data Roaming unchecked
4. Battery Saving Mode unchecked
5. Set preferred network type to: CDMA+LTE/EvDo
6. System select - set roaming mode to Home Only
7. Set CDMA subscription to NV
8. Create a New APN with these values:
a. Name: Red Pocket
b. APN: n.r6.ispsn
c. Proxy: Not set
d. Port: Not set
e. Username: ##########@redpocket.sprintpcs.com
replace ########## with your red pocket mobile phone number
e. Password: Not set
f. Server: Not set
g. MMSC: http://mms.sprintpcs.com
h. MMS proxy: 68.28.31.7
i. MMS port: 80
j. MCC: 310
k. MNC: 120
l. Authentication type: Not set
m. APN type: default, mms
n. APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
o. APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
p: Unspecified
q. MVNO type: None
r. MVNO value: Not set
s. save changes
9. Set the Red Pocket APN as your active one.
10. reboot

Top Liked Posts