[ROM][4.4.4][SPIRIT][v1.1 OFFICIAL][msm8960-New KK Bootloader]-[07/26]

Search This thread

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Your Warranty is now VOID!
The Spirit ROM team reminds you to please use Custom ROMs at your own risk, These builds are ONLY for
the MSM8960 tree with new KK Bootloader. The Spirit Team team takes no
responsibility for you bricking your device!

Spirit_ROM_w_ghost2.png

BUild_Compilation.png

Spirit_ROM_FEAT_LIST1.png

Spirit_ROM_FEAT_LISTpage2.png

DOWNLOADS

ROM
http://ironman.rombitch.com/devs/gzroms/Spirit/SpiritRom-4.4.4-20140726-moto_msm8960.zip

GAPPS
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942 [PA Gapps] (4.4.4)

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/standard-minimal-gapps-t2012857 [Banks Gapps] (4.4.4)

Spirit_ROM_INSTALL_Instructions.png

SPIRIT ROM GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY
Join us today for Updates/Spirit Graphics/Troubleshooting
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104821259526824521586

Known Issue's
- This ROM is extremely feature packed & stable (and addictive)
-You tell us, Logcat or it didn't happen!!

Spirit_ROM_CREDITS_THANKS.png

Do not thank me, please have a second to thank your device maintainer @Somber73.

Last edited:

drkdeath5000

Jan 17, 2010
Well i installed this ROM late last night and i have to say i'm really liking it a lot :). Everything is quick and snappy performance wise and there are lots of customisation options. I think this could be my new favourite ROM! Only problems i have noticed is the ringtone preview doesnt work- when your choosing a ringtone there is no preview sound. Also, google play music and appolo wont play any music? Everything else appears fine but i will of course report back if i find anything.

:good:

dnkjordan

Feb 6, 2011
Richmond
This one is mine too....

I'm thinking about giving this a try tonight. I have tried both CM11 and Gummy through 8/1 builds and have been frustrated with weaker radio signal strength than stock, inconsistent wifi connectivity and not being able to use GPS for navigation. Can you tell me if these issues are also present in Spirit?

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I'm thinking about giving this a try tonight. I have tried both CM11 and Gummy through 8/1 builds and have been frustrated with weaker radio signal strength than stock, inconsistent wifi connectivity and not being able to use GPS for navigation. Can you tell me if these issues are also present in Spirit?

I havent tested this rom as my atrix hd still stuck on jellybeans bootloader. You can also try validus rom which is awesome as well. Give it a shot and tell me if it works.

dnkjordan

Feb 6, 2011
Richmond
Looks like the wifi issue is the same as well. I need more consistency with wifi so I went back to stock for now. So far, Gummy had the best wifi performance but still not great. Hopefully the radio problems will be corrected in later builds.

Reactions: anddep

Artnig

Mar 5, 2014
Well i installed this ROM late last night and i have to say i'm really liking it a lot :). Everything is quick and snappy performance wise and there are lots of customisation options. I think this could be my new favourite ROM! Only problems i have noticed is the ringtone preview doesnt work- when your choosing a ringtone there is no preview sound. Also, google play music and appolo wont play any music? Everything else appears fine but i will of course report back if i find anything.

:good:

Totally agreed, this ROM is awesome and I'm sure it's only gonna get better. In addition to the bugs you mentioned, I'm also having trouble regarding the microphone not working when turning speakerphone on and off. I've read that this is a CM issue, but just wanted to confirm that it's also happening here. Nonetheless, great work on this ROM, just hope the microphone issue gets resolves sometime soon.

:good::good::good:

XT926

themiladoman

Jul 22, 2009
Any chance we will see a update for this ROM soon? Looks promising but hate committing to a ROM that hasn't seen an update in awhile thanks

Reactions: Slickademo

Top Liked Posts