No registration required

brick xt925

OP spart'84120

5th July 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

167 posts
hi guys ,
yesterday after a freeze of my phone when i want unlock it i made a forced reboot but my phone stuck on unlocked BL logo . i restart in recovery to make wipe but the twrp didn't open it stuck on twrp logo ; i decided to return to stock with rsd but i have a error . rsd say phone returned fail and on the phone : failed to read signature for partition aboot .

any help would be appreciate
thanks
Last edited by spart'84120; 5th July 2014 at 02:16 PM.
6th July 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 946

1,997 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spart'84120

hi guys ,
yesterday after a freeze of my phone when i want unlock it i made a forced reboot but my phone stuck on unlocked BL logo . i restart in recovery to make wipe but the twrp didn't open it stuck on twrp logo ; i decided to return to stock with rsd but i have a error . rsd say phone returned fail and on the phone : failed to read signature for partition aboot .

any help would be appreciate
thanks

try re-partitioning first with Mfastboot. its the moto version of fastboot, and the only one confirmed to fix partition errors.
i cant say for sure, but re-flashing the partitions before the rom has saved many phones.
maybe it can help you also.
4th December 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #3  
Flag Metepec
Thanks Meter: 8

218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

try re-partitioning first with Mfastboot. its the moto version of fastboot, and the only one confirmed to fix partition errors.
i cant say for sure, but re-flashing the partitions before the rom has saved many phones.
maybe it can help you also.

please help how do i do that :/ i got the EXACT same problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread