Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 37,941 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

brick xt925

Tip us?

spart'84120
Old
(Last edited by spart'84120; 5th July 2014 at 01:16 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default brick xt925

hi guys ,
yesterday after a freeze of my phone when i want unlock it i made a forced reboot but my phone stuck on unlocked BL logo . i restart in recovery to make wipe but the twrp didn't open it stuck on twrp logo ; i decided to return to stock with rsd but i have a error . rsd say phone returned fail and on the phone : failed to read signature for partition aboot .

any help would be appreciate
thanks

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by spart'84120 View Post
hi guys ,
yesterday after a freeze of my phone when i want unlock it i made a forced reboot but my phone stuck on unlocked BL logo . i restart in recovery to make wipe but the twrp didn't open it stuck on twrp logo ; i decided to return to stock with rsd but i have a error . rsd say phone returned fail and on the phone : failed to read signature for partition aboot .

any help would be appreciate
thanks
try re-partitioning first with Mfastboot. its the moto version of fastboot, and the only one confirmed to fix partition errors.
i cant say for sure, but re-flashing the partitions before the rom has saved many phones.
maybe it can help you also.
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here