XT926 CM11 July 8th Snapshot M8 problem

9th July 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

10 posts
Hey guys,

I've been running the CM11 nightlies for about 2 weeks now no problem, including the ones from dhacker29 before merging with CM's site, I've dirty installed all of them over each other each time, until tonight. When I install like normal, or allowing CM Updater to do it, I get stuck at the "M" boot screen. Is there something I've missed for using the M8 snapshot?

Thanks guys!
9th July 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 21

234 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCollins90

Hey guys,

I've been running the CM11 nightlies for about 2 weeks now no problem, including the ones from dhacker29 before merging with CM's site, I've dirty installed all of them over each other each time, until tonight. When I install like normal, or allowing CM Updater to do it, I get stuck at the "M" boot screen. Is there something I've missed for using the M8 snapshot?

Thanks guys!

Probably all the dirty flashing you did caught up.
Start fresh.
9th July 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 70

217 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCollins90

Hey guys,

Thanks guys!

m8 is for old boot loader
The Following User Says Thank You to billycar11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread