FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

XT926 CM11 July 8th Snapshot M8 problem

9th July 2014, 04:53 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hey guys,

I've been running the CM11 nightlies for about 2 weeks now no problem, including the ones from dhacker29 before merging with CM's site, I've dirty installed all of them over each other each time, until tonight. When I install like normal, or allowing CM Updater to do it, I get stuck at the "M" boot screen. Is there something I've missed for using the M8 snapshot?

Thanks guys!

9th July 2014, 04:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCollins90

Hey guys,

I've been running the CM11 nightlies for about 2 weeks now no problem, including the ones from dhacker29 before merging with CM's site, I've dirty installed all of them over each other each time, until tonight. When I install like normal, or allowing CM Updater to do it, I get stuck at the "M" boot screen. Is there something I've missed for using the M8 snapshot?

Thanks guys!

Probably all the dirty flashing you did caught up.
Start fresh.
9th July 2014, 05:04 PM |#3  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCollins90

Hey guys,

Thanks guys!

m8 is for old boot loader
The Following User Says Thank You to billycar11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread