Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[q] i killed it worse!

OP raymondrbowman

30th November 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Erlanger
Thanks Meter: 19

101 posts
More
So a while back I tried to flash god knows what to my xt926 with a low battery..its been some time now so I really cant remember....and of course it took a poo on me. I got the team black hat factory cable and plugged it into the computer. The only thing that happens was the led turned solid green for a few and went out. The computer said it was "malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it". I can not do ANYTHING with the phone. Nothing shows on the screen and can not load into ap fastboot. I did of course try vol up down pwr...nothing..

I did notice that vol up dwn pwr does restart it but nothing shows on the screen ever.
1st December 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #2  
Flag Florianópolis
Thanks Meter: 11

52 posts
More
Just killed mine in a similar way. Opened it, unplugged battery to see if I could force it to reset...Nothing. PC recognizes it as QHSUS_DLOAD...Well, the CPU is alive, and knows its' software is missing. Problem now is finding a way to stick the bootloader back into the eMMC. I'll see if I can copy the procedure from other Moto MSM devices.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Just killed mine in a similar way. Opened it, unplugged battery to see if I could force it to reset...Nothing. PC recognizes it as QHSUS_DLOAD...Well, the CPU is alive, and knows its' software is missing. Problem now is finding a way to stick the bootloader back into the eMMC. I'll see if I can copy the procedure from other Moto MSM devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to GRudolf94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread