Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,332 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Play Store No Connection

Tip us?

Lazereth
Old
(Last edited by Lazereth; 8th July 2014 at 12:49 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q]Play Store No Connection

On my XT926 I already had an unloked BL prior to KK BL. I went a head and did the upgrade so I could continue using CM11 nightlies but my play store will not connect. I've tried full wipes, every Gapps available with both TWRP and CWM. I've checked the host file and wiped the dalvik and data many times over... I also tried every Rom that supports the new bootloader with no luck, but the stock Rom it works just fine. Anyone have any other suggestions that I may have no thought of?

Lazereth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I also checked the clocks and they are all good to go. I went ahead and downgraded back to 3.0, and now I'm not able to connect to the play store there either. I've tried every rom and gapps with no luck.... could this be from deep dark setting or a HW issue, which I would find hard to believe? I'm stuck now on the factory ROM...

cmh714
Old
Thanks Meter 13
well you dont really give much info to go on....my guess your Google Play services is jacked up. Settings - Apps - Google Play services, clear cache and Manage space and clear everything. then reboot, you could do a cache and dalvik wipe, and then reboot and try again.

Lazereth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Basically no matter what kernel or Rom I am on other than stock I can't connect to the play store. I've tried every gapps available including clearing the cache and manage space... this has really tripped me up.

iBolski
Old
Thanks Meter 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazereth View Post
Basically no matter what kernel or Rom I am on other than stock I can't connect to the play store. I've tried every gapps available including clearing the cache and manage space... this has really tripped me up.
Where your Google account is set up, can you at least get Gmail to sync, etc? Or, is that hosed up as well? In fact, did you even set up your Google account on your phone? I'm assuming you have, but just want to make sure.
Please hit "Thanks" if this post helped you.

RAZR HD XT926 (unlocked)
32gb Nexus 7
Chromecast

Lazereth
Old
(Last edited by Lazereth; 17th July 2014 at 07:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Yes everything works fine and connects... Just the play store doesn't