RSD Lite Error

Search This thread

xknobi

Jul 21, 2013
Using RSD Lite 6.16 to flash VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml on my XT926.
All files download from links in HouseOfMoto from SamuriHL. Using RSDScriptGenerator.jar.zip generated some xml file. But in RSDLite when I open any of these XML file, even the original ones, it brings out an error message:

"...please check input file. either xml format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing"

Every files are extract from the ZIP without any error. What could be wrong here? Using Windows 7 64bit. Tried to set compatibility to WinXP, no help.

Using RSD Lite 6.16 to flash VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml on my XT926.
All files download from links in HouseOfMoto from SamuriHL. Using RSDScriptGenerator.jar.zip generated some xml file. But in RSDLite when I open any of these XML file, even the original ones, it brings out an error message:

"...please check input file. either xml format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing"

Every files are extract from the ZIP without any error. What could be wrong here? Using Windows 7 64bit. Tried to set compatibility to WinXP, no help.

well probably more useful to post in Sams thread on droidrzr.com dontcha think??

but sounds like your doing something wrong, which means you didnt read, read, and read again....

also which of Sams fine tools are you trying?

xknobi

Jul 21, 2013
well probably more useful to post in Sams thread on droidrzr.com dontcha think??

but sounds like your doing something wrong, which means you didnt read, read, and read again....

also which of Sams fine tools are you trying?

Sam's site seems to be down at the moment. I did read and searched. Not much help though.

xknobi

Jul 21, 2013
not sure what site you are talking about, I am a moderator where Sam is...and I am on the site all the time...

You can find Sams house here: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/forum/138-samurihls-house-of-moto/

that's exactly the same site I visited. I always get timeout when connecting to this site. And I am refering to this thread:
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/45494-how-to-xt926-upgrade-to-kitkat-ota

I have to access it through google cache. Before weeks I was able to read the site without problem. And I downloaded the big VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml.zip from that thread.

xknobi

Jul 21, 2013
Changed to another system, no error in RSD Lite, successfully flashed. And the droidrzr site access problem seems to be related to my ISP. Through another ISP I can access the site.

Top Liked Posts