Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,035 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RSD Lite Error

Tip us?
 
xknobi
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default RSD Lite Error

Using RSD Lite 6.16 to flash VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml on my XT926.
All files download from links in HouseOfMoto from SamuriHL. Using RSDScriptGenerator.jar.zip generated some xml file. But in RSDLite when I open any of these XML file, even the original ones, it brings out an error message:

"...please check input file. either xml format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing"


Every files are extract from the ZIP without any error. What could be wrong here? Using Windows 7 64bit. Tried to set compatibility to WinXP, no help.
 
cmh714
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xknobi View Post
Using RSD Lite 6.16 to flash VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml on my XT926.
All files download from links in HouseOfMoto from SamuriHL. Using RSDScriptGenerator.jar.zip generated some xml file. But in RSDLite when I open any of these XML file, even the original ones, it brings out an error message:

"...please check input file. either xml format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing"


Every files are extract from the ZIP without any error. What could be wrong here? Using Windows 7 64bit. Tried to set compatibility to WinXP, no help.
well probably more useful to post in Sams thread on droidrzr.com dontcha think??

but sounds like your doing something wrong, which means you didnt read, read, and read again....

also which of Sams fine tools are you trying?
 
xknobi
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh714 View Post
well probably more useful to post in Sams thread on droidrzr.com dontcha think??

but sounds like your doing something wrong, which means you didnt read, read, and read again....

also which of Sams fine tools are you trying?
Sam's site seems to be down at the moment. I did read and searched. Not much help though.
 
cmh714
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xknobi View Post
Sam's site seems to be down at the moment. I did read and searched. Not much help though.
not sure what site you are talking about, I am a moderator where Sam is...and I am on the site all the time...

You can find Sams house here: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/fo...house-of-moto/
The Following User Says Thank You to cmh714 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xknobi
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh714 View Post
not sure what site you are talking about, I am a moderator where Sam is...and I am on the site all the time...

You can find Sams house here: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/fo...house-of-moto/
that's exactly the same site I visited. I always get timeout when connecting to this site. And I am refering to this thread:
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...-to-kitkat-ota

I have to access it through google cache. Before weeks I was able to read the site without problem. And I downloaded the big VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml.zip from that thread.
 
cmh714
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xknobi View Post
that's exactly the same site I visited. I always get timeout when connecting to this site. And I am refering to this thread:
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...-to-kitkat-ota

I have to access it through google cache. Before weeks I was able to read the site without problem. And I downloaded the big VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml.zip from that thread.
Use a different browser my friend...
 
xknobi
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jul 2013
Changed to another system, no error in RSD Lite, successfully flashed. And the droidrzr site access problem seems to be related to my ISP. Through another ISP I can access the site.
 
cmh714
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xknobi View Post
Changed to another system, no error in RSD Lite, successfully flashed. And the droidrzr site access problem seems to be related to my ISP. Through another ISP I can access the site.
Glad you got it worked out!! The droidrzr.com site is down occasionally, but not that often and certainly not for very long.

Glad youre up and running
 
xknobi
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh714 View Post
Glad you got it worked out!! The droidrzr.com site is down occasionally, but not that often and certainly not for very long.

Glad youre up and running
Yeah, thanks for those who found out the new unlock/root way, it was like a cake walk.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...