Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XT925 modem files for XT926 for LTE

Tip us?

nagim
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeljko1234 View Post
Interesting, thx. Could you please send me link to that pdf? Do you have maybe pdf for Razr HD too?
Usually vendors wish to spare some money and just use the same hardware with software locks. In this case, Motorola had to have two or more separate product lines for basically the same board with different PA.
I found that googling for it (first hit), but the "problem" is with techinsights teardowns that they cost a lot of money (this was a free, public sample I think). I found no teardown for the XT926.
It's interesting to see the components of the Atrix HD, but there is a fundamental difference in my opinion, that is, the Atrix HD was created only for Verizon, so they didn't have to think about the other bands. I would like to see what amps they are using in the XT926. I haven't found any close-up naked pictures of the main PCB and the FCC internal photos are quite low res.
Maybe we need to swap also the antennas as well? As far as I know, they are band specific, too. Maybe swapping the frame (which contains the antennas) for one from an XT925 would do the trick?

nagim
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagim View Post
...the Atrix HD was created only for Verizon..
I mean AT&T, sorry.

Sent from my DROID4 using XDA Free mobile app