[ROM][OFFICIAL - ALPHA][6.0.1_r52] Bliss Rom by Team Bliss - [MOTO_MSM8960_JBBL]

Search This thread

qq2276625616

Mar 22, 2013
I think i know why it is erroring on the installation. I'll try and get a build out tonight or tomorrow with what i THINK will fix it. Please be patient, I don't have my xt907 anymore to test before i release...hence why its alpha. Also, when you post issues, please say what device you are using. Thanks

I'm having major issues getting twrp to build for moto_msm8960_jbbl. I'll keep trying, not giving up yet

I have modified the script in the zip
"Msm8960-jbbl" to "scorpion-mini"
I'm using twrp3.0.2for xt907 on Atrix HD.
Success flash in the zip,but stuck on logo.

qq2276625616

Mar 22, 2013
I think i know why it is erroring on the installation. I'll try and get a build out tonight or tomorrow with what i THINK will fix it. Please be patient, I don't have my xt907 anymore to test before i release...hence why its alpha. Also, when you post issues, please say what device you are using. Thanks

I'm having major issues getting twrp to build for moto_msm8960_jbbl. I'll keep trying, not giving up yet
Thank you for your contribution. We all appropriate that.

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
COMMENT DELETED

Please follow XDA RULES when posting. This includes posting in ENGLISH. It is YOUR responsibility to translate your comments from your native language to English, NOT the other user's responsibility.

Your cooperation is appreciated,

Az_Biker

评论已删除

发帖时请遵守规则XDA 。这包括用英文张贴。这是你的责任,从您的母语为英语,而不是其他用户的责任翻译您的意见。

谢谢您的合作,

Az_Biker

Last edited:

2909luboy

Jun 21, 2013
veracruz
well.... It is that this rom is for the xt907, but being based on the MSM8960 I say it should work the same for RAZR HD or not:confused::confused: I see that as far as the rom cyanogen 13 xt907 runs smoothly on the razr hd... anyware :silly:

You could just do the test and see if it works correctly on this phone and if you do not try to make it work properly

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I tried to flash Bliss onto an XT905 with JBBL, using Philz recovery. It failed. I also tried the CM13 build for JBBL and it worked and booted and is now running with Viper and also Xposed with 2 modules running.

This gave me hope, so I tried editing the install script in Bliss, and the flash appeared to work, but it was stuck on the bootloader logo thingy ie before it even starts the bootanimation.

Anyway, CM13 is running :victory:, and Bliss is based off of CM, so looking forward to getting bliss back up and running.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Failed attempt to install XT905

Tried clean flashing (Bliss-v6.4-moto_msm8960_jbbl-ALPHA-20160712-1407.zip), came across 3 issues.

1. It complained about not being able to "cat" some apps data directory.But I wiped the data? :confused: So I checked, and found /external_sd/Android/data/xxxxx/ so I deleted the Android directory on my SD
2. Then it complained about being for another device. I have an XT905 (smu_q). So, I copied the first line of the updater script from CM13, into the updater script in the bliss installer.
Code:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "moto_msm8960_jbbl" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "moto_msm8960_jbbl" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt907_jbbl" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt907_jbbl" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt901" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt901" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "solstice" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "solstice" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "xt905" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "xt905" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "smq_u" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "smq_u" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "scorpion_mini_u" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "scorpion_mini_u" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "XT907_JBBL" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "XT907_JBBL" ||getprop("ro.product.device") == "Moto Razr M" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "Moto Razr M" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "scorpion_mini" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "scorpion_mini" || abort("This package is for device: moto_msm8960_jbbl,xt901,solstice,xt905,smq_u,scorpion_mini_u,xt907_jbbl,scorpion_mini; this device is " + getprop("ro.product.device") + "."););
3. The install then ran, but with an error:
Code:
deleting stash 5a79362318d00cf4c316e86435b3ed38dd35082d
Verifying the updated system image...
Verifying the updated system image...script aborted: system partition has unexpected contents after OTA update
system partition has unexpected contents after OTA update
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/RAZR_M/Bliss-v6.4-moto_msm8960_jbbl-ALPHA-20160712-1407 - Copy.zip'
Updating partition details...
I:Data backup size is 0MB, free: 4583MB.
I:Can't probe device /dev/block/mmcblk1p3
I:Unable to mount '/external_sdcard'
I:Actual block device: '/dev/block/mmcblk1p3', current file system: 'vfat'
...done

I tried booting, and it stuck on the red M bootloader image. It did not make it to the boot logo :( (extra info I also flashed GApps Pico6.0 20160531)

Attachments

• recovery.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

mjluber

Dec 19, 2009
Poor signal strength

The install went fine after downgrading to jbbl on my unlocked RAZR M through radiocomm. My question is that I seem to have relatively poor signal or service on ATT. I was wondering if you have a recommendation for which GSM setting to use or are there other modems that I might flash. Thanks in advance

vilemk2

Feb 23, 2015
I have modified the script in the zip
"Msm8960-jbbl" to "scorpion-mini"
I'm using twrp3.0.2for xt907 on Atrix HD.
Success flash in the zip,but stuck on logo.
it worked?
I'm trying. but I'm stuck in Error 7.
This package is for device: moto_msm8960_jbbl; this device is scorpion_mini.
I'm im JBBL. An botloader is unlocked.

Last edited:

dedik46

Sep 25, 2014
I'm trying to use blisspop 4.0.3 for two days with viper installed but my notification sound not working well and the sound of phone call and the voice is to low, is there any sound mod or what should i have to do to solve this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qGAeJ3y.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    Bliss 6.4

Bliss is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device, and we hope you have a truly blissful experience.
    A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
    Bliss is CM13 based, with some features added in from various roms, and we will continue to update features as they become available.
    We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
    However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
    We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Visit our website for features that include:
    Member sign-up, staff information, all the latest rom downloads, the option to open support tickets for issues & more!

BlissRoms Website

lUCbux3.png

Personalization Options

CM13 Theme Engine

Status Bar
    • Statusbar Clock & Date Options (Left/Center/Right/Hide/Etc)
    • Battery Icon Options
    • Customizable QS Tiles

Navigation & Button Options
    • Toast & Listview Animations

Recents Options
    • -Memory Bar
    • -OmniSwitch (Option to replace recents menu with Omniswitch)

Notification Drawer
    • -Status Bar Header (Weather)
    • -Tile Options
    • -Flashlight Option
    • -Custom Color Tile Options (Set Background, Icons & Text)
    Heads Up Notifications

Lockscreen Options
    • -Long Press Lock Icon to Sleep
    • -Shortcuts
    • -Music Visualizer Options
    • -Power Button Lock Options
    • -Lock Method Options

Power Menu Options
    • -Power Off
    • -Reboot

Gesture Anywhere
    • -Location Options
    • -Trigger Regions

Animations
    • Slim Animations

App Circle Bar
    • -Included Apps
    • -Trigger width, position and height

Sound Options
    • -Link Ringtone & Notification Toggle
    • -Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification Sound Options

Display & Light Options
    • Brightness Level
    • Adaptive Brightness
    • LiveDisplay
    • Rotation
    • Ambient Display
    • Double Tap to Sleep
    • Sleep Time
    • Wake on Plug
    • Cast Screen
    • Wallpaper
    • Expanded Desktop
    • LCD Density
    • Daydream
    • Font Size
    • Show Search Bar in Recents

Notifications
    • Heads Up
    • Do Not Disturb & Access
    • Device Lock Options
    • App Notifications
    • Notification Access
    • Filter Notifications

More Stuff Included

Bliss Download Section
    • -All current downloads for your convenience
      [/LIST
      AudioFX Equalizer
      • -SuperSU - Huge thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chainfire[/COLOR]
      • -Bliss Wallpapers (via launcher’s Wallpapers)
      • -Home Launcher Option
      • -CM Camera
      • -User Profiles
      • -System Profiles
      • -Location Options
      • -Security Options
      • -Privacy Options
      • -Accounts & Sync
      • -Language & Input
      • -Backup & Reset
      • -Date & Time
      • -Accessibility
      • -Printing
      • -Developer Options
      • -Rom & Hardware Information
      • -Changelog
      • -Bliss OTA Updates
      --Many other settings throughout the rom. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the blissful options!
    Changelog

11/07/14
    - Bumped to 4.4.4.002
    - Added DSB (Dynamic System Bars)-Thanks to PA
    - SuperSU in now default
    - Lockscreen Handle Picker Fix-Thanks Skyliner
    - New Profile Tile
    - New Theme Change Tile-TRDS
    - Auto Speaker Phone
    - New Contextual Headers
    - Call recording encoder choice
    - Mokee ROM IP dialing
    - Updated wallpapers
    - Torch bug should be fix now
    - And a lot of other little technical stuff to make your experience even more blissful.

10/26/14
    - Added JBBL build

10/24/14
    - Updated to TRDS 3.0 (SlimROMs)
    - Call recording encoder choice
    - New layout in dialer
    - Mokee ROM IP dialing
    - Updated wallpapers
    - Removed bliss explorer and replaced with cm filemanager
    - Fixed cam not being able to save to external SD
    - Removed vibration intensity and replaced with vibration multiplier
    - and a lot of other little technical stuff to make your experience even more blissful.

10/21/14
    - Initial Release
    Good news, just checked device trees, razr will be getting the upgrade to marshmallow :D so soon as we are ready to release the new Bliss, there will be Bliss 6.0 for all razr devices that i currently support (with the exception of xt925_jbbl)
    Sorry guys, been out of the game for a while. There will be no more BlissPop updates from me. Moving on to Bliss 6.0 but having issues getting it to build right now but trust me I am working on it. IF and i mean IF i am able to build it, xt907 is coming first. What all devices do you guys have anymore? xt926? what other moto_msm8960 devices would you want me to build for?
    New builds are posted. Xt907, xt925, xt925_jbbl, xt926, xt897, mb886 and for those forever stuck on jbbl I have moto_msm8960_jbbl