MAKE SURE YOU HAVE USB DEBUGGING ENABLED
Files to download:
Latest usb drivers: http://www.motorola....motodev_lp.html
1. Power up your phone completely.
2. extract the folder in the android.zip file to your local disk. just drag the folder to local C: or whatever your main HD is
3. hold left shift and right click on the folder and click on pen command window here"
4. plug in your phone if you havnt done so already
5. in the command window type: adb devices ( this makes sure your phone is connected and it'll show its serial number under List of devices attached.
6. once it shows the serial number type in these commands ( these are in order)
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache
and walla phone will reboot like when you first got it ^^