[Q&A] [FXZ}[DELTA] XT907 Google Play Edition 55 Languages (Unlocked Bootloader)

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [FXZ}[DELTA] XT907 Google Play Edition 55 Languages (Unlocked Bootloader)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [FXZ}[DELTA] XT907 Google Play Edition 55 Languages (Unlocked Bootloader). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Pixel_McFly

May 16, 2013
Mobile Network Problem

I was having problems with the network signal after i flashed CM12 then back to GPE (Luge) version, so i installed stock KK but still no signal. Luckily i downloaded the file that was previously atached to GPE ROM post.

Text from the Gpe post:

"NOTE: if you're currently on anything other than 185.46.10, download and flash the 185.46.10 FXZ from the link at the bottom of the op.
security versions for partitions are not upgraded from 183.46.10, so you can always flash back to 183.46.10 if you want to."

Apparently Luge GPe modifies partition security and it prevent from downgrade, fastboot use to show me up the error "downgraded security version".

The file tha FIX my problem was:

VERIZON_XT907_4.4.2_KPA20.10.1_cid2_BASE_1FF.xml.zip

if anybody need it i would help.

Q9Nap

Feb 13, 2009
I was having problems with the network signal after i flashed CM12 then back to GPE (Luge) version, so i installed stock KK but still no signal. Luckily i downloaded the file that was previously atached to GPE ROM post.

Text from the Gpe post:

"NOTE: if you're currently on anything other than 185.46.10, download and flash the 185.46.10 FXZ from the link at the bottom of the op.
security versions for partitions are not upgraded from 183.46.10, so you can always flash back to 183.46.10 if you want to."

Apparently Luge GPe modifies partition security and it prevent from downgrade, fastboot use to show me up the error "downgraded security version".

I removed that attachment because there is a link to the full fxz in the op.
You probably didn't need to reflash anything.
The commands in the xml that likely fixed your issue are:
Code:
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
These commands erase stored modem data.
If you still have radio issues, you can reflash NON-HLOS.bin and fsg.mbn.

Also, as mentioned in the op, the security version for 185.46.10 is NOT upgraded from 183.46.10.
I am able to flash back and forth without any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: cellzealot

Pixel_McFly

May 16, 2013
NO IMEI

Code:
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2

Also, as mentioned in the op, the security version for 185.46.10 is NOT upgraded from 183.46.10.

Somehow I screwed up everything again, now im stuck on 4.4.2 without IMEI (IMEI 0).

I only can flash:
VZW_XT907_4.4.2-KDA20.62-15.1_1FF.xml
VERIZON_XT907_4.4.2_KPA20.10.1_cid2_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml

I'm on unlocked BL and able to flash custom recovery, I tried:
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2

And flashed:
NON-HLOS.bin
fsg.mbn

But stiil NO IMEI (IMEI 0)

speedy859

Jun 29, 2011
Does anyone have an alternate link to VERIZON_XT907_4.4.2_KPA20.10.1_cid2_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml.zip ? motofirmware.com seems to be down.

HamBone625

Jul 21, 2012

Text from the Gpe post:

I'm having very very similar issues can't get my phone to register properly on Verizon it will say its connected but no data then drop to no service however when it says its connected it won't send and receive calls or texts.. Also After test driving lollipop. Link to the firmware that saved your phone would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Q9Nap

Feb 13, 2009
motofirmware.com appears to be up and running again; it's not as elaborate as before, just a simple ftp folder.
i've added the names of files to search for to the gpe op...

Reactions: rahimali

water-

Jun 17, 2014
how to flash the delta..

tomfoolery galore for me. have edited this post 3 times now. Looks like I am back to where I wanted to be. Mods delete this please.

[previously multiple questions about updating the delta, realizing I needed to go to luge, realizing that luge thing had over-written and deleted data unlike the limited upgrades of earlier GPE updates..then was stuck on Luge as recovery was gone...took a while to learn/get there but restoring nandroid I made at the start]

Last edited:

rat hacker

Jan 12, 2013
want to root after 4.4.2 KDA20.62-15.1 UPDATE

i have update motorola 4.4.2 KDA20.62-15.1 AND WANT TO DOWNGRADE AND ROOT ALSO ANY WAY TO DOWNGRADE TO 4.1.2

rat hacker

Jan 12, 2013
then how i unlock bootloader

I tried every possible condition to unlock bootloader of my motodroid razr m i tried official bootloader unlock method and also try motocyclps and any other way to unlock bootloader of motodroid razr m or any way to root this android version

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
I tried every possible condition to unlock bootloader of my motodroid razr m i tried official bootloader unlock method and also try motocyclps and any other way to unlock bootloader of motodroid razr m or any way to root this android version
No!

We've been lucky in the past and had an exploit that was discovered for another device, but right now THERE IS NOTHING.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pixel_McFly

May 16, 2013
IMEI 0

I'm having very very similar issues can't get my phone to register properly on Verizon it will say its connected but no data then drop to no service however when it says its connected it won't send and receive calls or texts.. Also After test driving lollipop. Link to the firmware that saved your phone would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

That file only worked for me one time, later i reflashed other rom and lost imei again. But at the end i fixed my XT907 IMEI 0 error flashing a ICS "baseband" NON-HLOS.bin. Maybe i will make a post of how to ecover your lost IMEI haha.

farhadflashingzone

Feb 14, 2015
how can i flash motorola by command on fastboot mode

how can i flash motorola by command on fastboot mode\

example :::fastboot oem rebootruu

eenkiinkeenk

Jul 24, 2015
*edit

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

is that the final and latest build sir?

im running jbbl 4.1.2 right now.. can i just flash this room use rsd lite? or i should upgrade to KK?
*ijust download VZW_XT907_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml.zip, is that correct firmware to use this DELTA GPE room sir?

rahimali

Reactions: ATTACK

rahimali

eenkiinkeenk

Jul 24, 2015
is that the final build sir? i already download it.. sorry for the noob question.. the system.img so big 900mb.. anw thanks for the respond

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i download from mirror here.. http://click.xda-developers.com/api...drive.google.com/file/d/0B7n...ew?usp=sharing

it doesnt have .xml file.. so i assumed flash it with twrp.. but it stuck at android logo.. can you help me sir?

That's not the correct one. I've uploaded the correct one for you here.

Text from the Gpe post:

Code:
    fastboot erase modemst1
    fastboot erase modemst2

motofirmware.com appears to be up and running again; it's not as elaborate as before, just a simple ftp folder.
    i've added the names of files to search for to the gpe op...
    is that the final and latest build sir?

im running jbbl 4.1.2 right now.. can i just flash this room use rsd lite? or i should upgrade to KK?
    *ijust download VZW_XT907_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml.zip, is that correct firmware to use this DELTA GPE room sir?

yes this is the final build. flashing instructions available here -> http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/development/xt1060-164-55-2-official-fxz-t2659682