TWRP 2.7.1.0 fails to flash xt907 roms

OP slooksterpsv

19th August 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 478

1,320 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedreo1997

I'm curious about why you can't see the image. I was hoping, instead, what you were going to confront me about the fact what it's in spanish (I know it's obvious what I'm not from an English-talking country)... If you want, here is the text what is in the image:

And about the boot logo, it was only an extra I was telling: The fastboot is working because I reached to edit the ugly Warning Image, that's it

For end: Are you telling what for our device the recovery what is in the official page of CyanogenMod isn't the right one? However, I'm going to try with the first link. Thanks

Yeah, neither CWM or TWRP are official for this phone, so they won't show up on the team's websites. The link that EzKnives posted has the recoveries you want.

Sent from your Mom's M8
20th August 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Philz Recovery
If you are intent on using a CWM type of recovery for our Razr M, the current version of philz recovery is working on our devices, thanks to the unified moto_msm8960.

Here is the link:

https: //goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition/moto_msm8960/

Being that I haven't posted before on the site, (been lurking for years), I am not able to post the link as clickable, so copy and paste and remove spaces. Please keep in mind that this will only work on the KK Bootloader, but in my tests, it works just fine. I do prefer the TWRP 2.7.1.0 overall, but philz is not bad.

Hope this helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread