Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,734 Members 42,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TWRP 2.7.1.0 fails to flash xt907 roms

Tip us?

RikRong
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedreo1997 View Post
I'm curious about why you can't see the image. I was hoping, instead, what you were going to confront me about the fact what it's in spanish (I know it's obvious what I'm not from an English-talking country)... If you want, here is the text what is in the image:

And about the boot logo, it was only an extra I was telling: The fastboot is working because I reached to edit the ugly Warning Image, that's it

For end: Are you telling what for our device the recovery what is in the official page of CyanogenMod isn't the right one? However, I'm going to try with the first link. Thanks
Yeah, neither CWM or TWRP are official for this phone, so they won't show up on the team's websites. The link that EzKnives posted has the recoveries you want.

Sent from your Mom's M8

Saerayne
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Philz Recovery

If you are intent on using a CWM type of recovery for our Razr M, the current version of philz recovery is working on our devices, thanks to the unified moto_msm8960.

Here is the link:

https: //goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition/moto_msm8960/

Being that I haven't posted before on the site, (been lurking for years), I am not able to post the link as clickable, so copy and paste and remove spaces. Please keep in mind that this will only work on the KK Bootloader, but in my tests, it works just fine. I do prefer the TWRP 2.7.1.0 overall, but philz is not bad.

Hope this helps.