Yeah that's the file I found. Now I don't know what update the customer was on when the device quit, but I figured if I tried the newest one it would work. Also in my RDS lite screen under device properties all of the status's say N/A is that right? and under device list it is coming up as fastboot SMQ S. Does any of that seem odd? I'm going to try and download device drivers again.
that looks right... the only topic I was able to find makes it sound like their trying to flash an older version... But here lately that's been giving the getvar error... Let us know
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.
OK so I tried updating the drivers, that didn't work. It's still giving me the same error. The getvar error I was getting at first so I tried a different os rom and that's when I got the GPT.bin error and now the phone will only boot to the fastboot menu and the reason its giving me is "sticky bit factory_fastboot" so IDK what to do now
<step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
im pretty sure you have to delete the< GPT sentence> with notepad, thats what i did, and tz or tg sentence also. flashed my international version to ics verizon, no network, so i flashed back to international retail
---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------
uninstall all your motorola stuff
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|