AOKP[4.4.4][Unofficial][02/04/2015]

Search This thread
I wanted to flash AOKP, but on stock slot, I wanted to know about the battery timing? I am currently running CM11 latest nightly and I got 2hr+ screen on time, with about 7 hr total, should I flash AOKP, and secondly, what are the existing bugs?

7h is too little...

Every user is different,we don't use the same apps but I think that you should do better.

I don't use official FB app,I'm using only wifi and I have 2.5h of screen and around 20h total.
Plus I have those battery drops,from 60% to 50% and from 30% to 20%...

Btw,I don't have Maxx ;)

Sent from my Razr XT910

Attachments

• 1429103382759.jpg
    1429103382759.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 1429103392179.jpg
    1429103392179.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 364

Bobcus Leper

Feb 6, 2014
Moto X4
Moto G Stylus
7h is too little...

Every user is different,we don't use the same apps but I think that you should do better.

I don't use official FB app,I'm using only wifi and I have 2.5h of screen and around 20h total.

Btw,I don't have Maxx ;)

Sent from my Razr XT910

Here my friend is some terrible battery life.;)

Attachments

• 1429108763435.jpg
    1429108763435.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 1429108775790.jpg
    1429108775790.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 302

ashal

May 11, 2014
7h is too little...

Btw,I don't have Maxx ;)

Sent from my Razr XT910

1. I also don't have a Maxx
2. I don't even use any fb app, I have used Greenify on many other apps
3. I also face battery drops.
4. Currently, I have 2h 45m screen time with 13% remaining.
5. Are you running AOKP on stock slot?
6. Your theme is great :good: From where did you get it?
7. 20hr standby with wifi always on?

And, can I dirty flash it? Too lazy for backup and restore.

Last edited:
1. I also don't have a Maxx
2. I don't even use any fb app, I have used Greenify on many other apps
3. I also face battery drops.
4. Currently, I have 2h 45m screen time with 13% remaining.
5. Are you running AOKP on stock slot?
6. Your theme is great :good: From where did you get it?
7. 20hr standby with wifi always on?

And, can I dirty flash it? Too lazy for backup and restore.

No,I'm running @stargo's CM 12.1 Lollipop
Theme is Dark Holo,but it is only for Lollipop,here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3012227

And no,wifi isn't always on,just when I need it. :)

Sent from my Razr XT910

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
Regarding my license problem with Solid Explorer. It's not the latest build's fault. Giving me problems in CM11 now too. Seems that I'm not the only one. Wait your turn @sherri. ;) lol

This post was created on a Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910).

Last edited:
Reactions: sherri

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
Ran this latest version for a month in slot 2. No issues. Now put this in Stock. Wish there was a version for Lollipop...... Looks like I will be here for quite a while...

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
But is battery drain in stock not a problem for you?

I had to move AOKP out of stock because of battery drain and then put CM11 in stock. I had to delete my AOKP installation to make space to test Lollipop. But I still think this ROM is likely the best KK ROM.

Had issues this morning with CM12 and was forced to boot into KK again (or do a clean install). Wow. Lollipop still has to find a way to work its magic on our devices..

EDIT
Wait, 2nd of April? I didn't see that. The last build I have is 31/03/2015. What was changed here, any idea?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910)

Last edited:

FASTrst

Aug 14, 2011
What GAPPS I can install with this rom on stock slot? There will work Stock PA Gapps for Android 4.4.x KitKat? Or I must install nano/pico (Recommended if you have an older device/limited storage)

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
What GAPPS I can install with this rom on stock slot? There will work Stock PA Gapps for Android 4.4.x KitKat? Or I must install nano/pico (Recommended if you have an older device/limited storage)
I don't know if stock pa gapps will fit. You could use a smaller gapps package. If you want to try squeeze as many apps into your system folder you could try Open Gapps and configure it. They do also have different packages to choose from. I use the aroma version and then I select what I want to install and what I want to remove while flashing. But the aroma has been having issues since they moved to another compression method (package was becoming massive ~800mb). It sounds like it has been sorted only recently (20150714 build) so it might still be a little dodgy.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910)

shreehacker

Jul 8, 2015
I have a problem. :(

Hi.
I am new to this field.
I flash this ROM . its nice i like .
But have a same problem as my old rom CM12.1.
USSD Code not running. e.g i am dialing *111#. I am using GSM . so i need that.
model XT912.
Please tell me how to fix that.
Also please give me link for gapps. Small package.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP Android Open Kang Project

adb0b5fe21563ee7ac2fcf3adfa891c5.jpg

First of all, hello to all devs and testers, and sorry for my bad English, this is my first post on this section, so I try to explain in the best way that I can.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

* Your warranty is now void.*
    * We(XDA, AOKP, Google, Motorola, and me) are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, misuse of any of the zips and links provided in this post*

Pre-requisites: Have a Rooted phone, with SafeStrap 3.73(or higher), and some knowledge about how to flash roms, wipes, etc, if you need help with some of this topics you can take a look to other posts on XDA which explain this, anyway I'll leave a short description of wipes(in order to see less bricked devices).

******************************************************************************************************************************************

If anyone don't know anything about AOKP, AOKP Team fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and they then add the magical unicorn bytes (they add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

I'll upload the ROM in order to my computer get sync all the repos. Build the rom, tooks me about 6 hours, but I only have 150kBp/s to download everything.
    I'll only build the rom from source code, but If the rom have bugs or something like that you could notify me but I don't ensure that I can fix it. Obviously the roms that I build It'll be Unofficial, but I'll release new versions once per month, in order to have the lastest code from CM and AOKP.

LINKS:

DOWNLOADS: https://mega.co.nz/#F!aMMlxQiD!pzCnh5aXxYiTpX8Er4TapA

GAPPS: If you want, you can install gapps or not, If you want, I recomend to use PAgapps ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942 )

INSTALLATION:

-If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe SYSTEM and DATA(if you want Cache, Dalvik and Android Secure too)
    -Make sure you're using the latest TWRP(SafeStrap)
    -Flash ROM
    -Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)(wipe cache and dalvik)
    -Reboot

Thanks for reading, I don't do this for money but If you like the rom you could donate here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8TGMwBKly7sLLuQwEw264xO91Jx4fKAF3uPcQ1l9vfUIvLautXtbeOUn_yC&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d66f31424b43e9a70645c907a6cbd8fb4
    (this donation will be for AOKP team)

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP 4.4.4, ROM for the Motorola Droid RAZR

Contributors
    tonyt., Hashcode, dhacker29
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Patience, and Internet
    Based On: CM11, AOKP, AOSP, OMNIROM

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: AOKP 4.4.4
    Stable Release Date: 2014-11-09

Created 2014-10-27
    Last Updated 2015-04-02
    Sorry about that. Akorol904 was just asking when the build will be up and I told him that at this moment the developer is having some issues.
    Thanks.
    Hi, first of all sorry for the delay, I just found the ******g error when I build, so, atm I'm building BAM and AOKP at the same time, because both roms have the same problem. I think it'll take about 12 hours, or more, because When I build only one rom takes about 6 hours or less. I PROMISE a build for monday or tomorrow. I'm really busy I only have 18 years old and I have to study to university, and I have work and girlfriend so I can only work on this at night and at the weekend. But next month I 'll have new internet conecction and in two weeks I finish studies so I 'll have more time to do this. Thanks for your patience

Regards
    Guys I'll release new version of all the roms that I have, AOKP, DU, BAM(already done) and I'll release OMNI today, and tomorrow, but all the weekend I'll put Ubuntu as my second native system in order to make roms much more faster, with the specs of my computer I'll be able to build one rom in 2 hours or less,(now It tooks me abour 7 hours) so you can report bugs and everything you want, but you have to know that maybe I'll have a delay to answer at the forum and fix things, but having Ubuntu as native OS I can build more easy and fix things more faster because I can change things and try if it works. But all the roms that I give support now will have support again the next week.
    Please, realise that I'm only one, I want to fix all the things because I want stable and useful roms and I love doing this, but for example now I'm trying to fix Bluetooth from DU, and seeing what can I do with Omni that boots but when bootanimatin finish the phone reboots, and building AOKP, so if some things I can't fix now I'll fix in other releases

to see the state of all the roms that I build I decided to make a thread in order to show you what I'm doing what need to be fixed:

http://xdaforums.com/droid-razr/general/maintenance-roms-t2947234
    Seriously? You're apologizing to us??? No apologies necessary! This phone wasn't meant to upgrade past JellyBean, so I, for one, am extremely grateful for all you are doing!

Don't forget about University! My son is in his second year, so I know how difficult it is! (Eldest daughter graduated University this past May, and youngest will be starting next August.)

In my country there is no update even for JB,we are still on ICS (officially),so take your time :)

Off topic,my son finishes college this year, my older daughter works and younger is a freshman in high school...

Oh,and older daughter has a baby so I'm a grandfather :D

Sent from my Razr XT910

Пока не известно. Былдэр имеет проблемы с компиляцией.

Извините.когда будет мод

Please, make it understable for others, thanks.

Taken from XDA RULES: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).