Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][PORT][Unofficial] AICP - Android Ice Cold Project

Tip us?
 
davidjumani
Old
(Last edited by davidjumani; 20th July 2014 at 02:16 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][4.4.4][PORT][Unofficial] AICP - Android Ice Cold Project

Brr...BRRRRRRR!!! Is it getting kinda chilly in here or is it me... or is it this new KK rom descending upon our beloved razr! It's... BRRRR... been a while since such a thing has happened and I'd want everyone to grab their coats for this new guy. Presenting the new rom to share with everyone, our devs and YOU the community, give a WARM welcome to the frosty new Android Ice Cold Project!!!!!!



AICP

Android Ice Cold Project




.
.
.
.
.

In the beginning I would like to thank:
  • AOKP team
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • ParanoidAndroid team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • Community



AICP dev team:
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @oblikas


Now we can move on...


DONATIONS:

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going there.
Thank you!!




What is AICP?

AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!




Download :

umts_spyder
spyder


NOTE : Use hangouts for sms/mms not the stock messaging

[/COLOR][/SIZE]


What's New:
  • Smart Phone Call
  • On-The-Go mode
  • DSP Manager
  • Mock SMS
  • App Circle sidebar
  • Floating window with multitasking
  • Add new API and people lookup settings (thanks to Xiao-Long Chen)
  • 2G, LTE and Networkstate toggles
  • Location toggle enhancements
  • Status Bar Color, Time and Data Actions
  • Contextual notification header
  • Audio Themes
    (You'll need to create /sdcard/SoundPacks folder and place soundpack zips there: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578237 and/or https://app.box.com/s/ok729zc4gljgshhwpji3 and/or http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578454 (^^^ three sound themes for you to choose from)
    Then go to Settings/Sound/Sound packs, install and select a sound pack you want to use.)
  • LockScreen: allow long-press actions from hardware keys
  • MediaScanner behavior on boot
  • SIM Card management
  • Chamber of Secrets
  • Camera: Powerkey Shutter
  • Power connect/disconnect notification support
  • Bring in Music toggle from ICJ42
  • Mirroring Layout on RTL languages
  • OmniSwitch fixes
  • Hang off call by power button while screen is on
  • frameworks_av patches and fixes
  • SleepToggle: add longClick to bring up Power menu
  • DownloadManager: add support pause/resume/stop notifications
  • More Keyguard colors
  • More Lockscreen colors
  • App sidebar: floating window
  • New audio effects added
  • Active Display code fix-ups and improvements
  • Proper quiet hours + Battery LED fix
  • Add a timer to screen record
  • AICP extras PERESTROJKA
  • Add 1dp for navbar height
  • Gallery2 fixes and updates, zillions of them
  • Set expanded desktop through profiles
  • SlimRecents scaling and lefty mode
  • Menu and dialog box transparancies
  • Merge back into single kitkat branch
  • Quite Hours fixes
  • Blacklist provider permissions
  • Lockscreen blur enhancements
  • Fix Notification transparency after reboot
  • And many many other fixes and enhancements....


G+community: AICP


What's Broken:
  • HALO's "Hide when inactive" function isn't working properly (sends the HALO bubble completely out of sight)
    Please report all other bugs experienced here.




How to flash:

  • You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
  • Flash-freeze the ROM & GApps at the coldest temperature possible! (flash as usual, hehe)


You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!


If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!



rom github - AICP
rom gerrit - gerrit




All Credits Go To The Members of The A2EPT
- Aceofzeroz
- atrix2man
- Uzayr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	925
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	2850296   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	772
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	2850297   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	700
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	2850298   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	2850299   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	660
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	2850300  

Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Views:	585
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	2850301   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Views:	581
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	2850302   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.png
Views:	593
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2850303  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davidjumani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
davidjumani
Old
(Last edited by davidjumani; 14th July 2014 at 07:58 AM.)
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
All credit to my porting goes to Aceofzeroz for his amazing guide :

[HOW TO][4.2.2+] Port Custom Roms From Other OMAP 4 Devices (REVAMPED!)
The Following User Says Thank You to davidjumani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
davidjumani
Old
(Last edited by davidjumani; 14th July 2014 at 03:22 PM.)
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
This works only on SafeStrap.
If you want to install this on BMM, then replace the META-INF folder in the zip file with one form a rom compatible with BMM

I don't own the cdma sypder but if sufficient people want it for the sypder then i can try but I need someone who can create a GSM to CDMA patch incase the network doesn't work and resolve other issues!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to davidjumani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mvoid533
Old
#4  
mvoid533's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 603
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WONOSOBO
Ss or bmm

Sent from Razor The lightning ravenant
 
DumbleCore
Old
#5  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 723
Posts: 1,125
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hobb’s End

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjumani View Post
Brr...BRRRRRRR!!! Is it getting kinda chilly in here or is it me... or is it this new KK rom descending upon our beloved razr! It's... BRRRR... been a while since such a thing has happened and I'd want everyone to grab their coats for this new guy. Presenting the new rom to share with everyone, our devs and YOU the community, give a WARM welcome to the frosty new Android Ice Cold Project!!!!!!



AICP

Android Ice Cold Project




.
.
.
.
.

In the beginning I would like to thank:
  • AOKP team
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • ParanoidAndroid team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • Community



AICP dev team:
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @oblikas


Now we can move on...


DONATIONS:

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going there.
Thank you!!




What is AICP?

AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!



Downloads :

umts_spyder


GApps: Flash the latest BaNkS Minimal GApss here: BaNks GApss Collection.




What's New:
  • Smart Phone Call
  • On-The-Go mode
  • DSP Manager
  • Mock SMS
  • App Circle sidebar
  • Floating window with multitasking
  • Add new API and people lookup settings (thanks to Xiao-Long Chen)
  • 2G, LTE and Networkstate toggles
  • Location toggle enhancements
  • Status Bar Color, Time and Data Actions
  • Contextual notification header
  • Audio Themes
    (You'll need to create /sdcard/SoundPacks folder and place soundpack zips there: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578237 and/or https://app.box.com/s/ok729zc4gljgshhwpji3 and/or http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578454 (^^^ three sound themes for you to choose from)
    Then go to Settings/Sound/Sound packs, install and select a sound pack you want to use.)
  • LockScreen: allow long-press actions from hardware keys
  • MediaScanner behavior on boot
  • SIM Card management
  • Chamber of Secrets
  • Camera: Powerkey Shutter
  • Power connect/disconnect notification support
  • Bring in Music toggle from ICJ42
  • Mirroring Layout on RTL languages
  • OmniSwitch fixes
  • Hang off call by power button while screen is on
  • frameworks_av patches and fixes
  • SleepToggle: add longClick to bring up Power menu
  • DownloadManager: add support pause/resume/stop notifications
  • More Keyguard colors
  • More Lockscreen colors
  • App sidebar: floating window
  • New audio effects added
  • Active Display code fix-ups and improvements
  • Proper quiet hours + Battery LED fix
  • Add a timer to screen record
  • AICP extras PERESTROJKA
  • Add 1dp for navbar height
  • Gallery2 fixes and updates, zillions of them
  • Set expanded desktop through profiles
  • SlimRecents scaling and lefty mode
  • Menu and dialog box transparancies
  • Merge back into single kitkat branch
  • Quite Hours fixes
  • Blacklist provider permissions
  • Lockscreen blur enhancements
  • Fix Notification transparency after reboot
  • And many many other fixes and enhancements....


G+community: AICP


What's Broken:
  • HALO's "Hide when inactive" function isn't working properly (sends the HALO bubble completely out of sight)
    Please report all other bugs experienced here.




How to flash:

  • You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
  • Flash-freeze the ROM & GApps at the coldest temperature possible! (flash as usual, hehe)


You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!


If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!



rom github - AICP
rom gerrit - gerrit




All Credits Go To The Members of The A2EPT
- Aceofzeroz
- atrix2man
- Uzayr
Lol, I downloaded one yesterday, would try to port! Thanks!
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!

The Following User Says Thank You to DumbleCore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
welder73
Old
#6  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 233
Posts: 725
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Belgrade
Here's the story...
First,I couldn't flash it with BMM,there was an "error 6",so I replaced the META-INF folder,flashed the rom + Banks standard gapps and after the bootanimation first screen was "system ui has stopped" and I couldn't press "ok" button or do anything else...
I wiped system 2 again and this time I flashed the rom + Slim minimal gapps.
I had a "system ui" error again but I waited a little and then I could press ok.
I finished the wizard process and I installed the Herathon theme,but when I want to apply it I had a soft reboot,every time...
I'm back to LS for now...

Sent from my RAZR XT910
System 1- 07/06 Liquidsmooth 3.1 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL
System 2- Nothing yet...

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)
The Following User Says Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
davidjumani
Old
(Last edited by davidjumani; 14th July 2014 at 03:42 PM.)
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 187
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73 View Post
Here's the story...
First,I couldn't flash it with BMM,there was an "error 6",so I replaced the META-INF folder,flashed the rom + Banks standard gapps and after the bootanimation first screen was "system ui has stopped" and I couldn't press "ok" button or do anything else...
I wiped system 2 again and this time I flashed the rom + Slim minimal gapps.
I had a "system ui" error again but I waited a little and then I could press ok.
I finished the wizard process and I installed the Herathon theme,but when I want to apply it I had a soft reboot,every time...
I'm back to LS for now...

Sent from my RAZR XT910
I'm sorry, It is compatible with SS (just switched to SS, my bad). I flashed it with the minimal gapps (just the play store and play services from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...gapps-t2012857 ) and it booted without any problem. The screenshots I posted are the ones I took form my Razr Maxx itself. Just try recreating the system and then flash just the rom, then the gapps.

Did anyone else face such an issue????

I just flashed it again and installed the theme. It did soft reboot but it worked
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-14-20-07-28.png
Views:	232
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	2850824   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-14-20-07-37.png
Views:	216
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	2850825  
 
morr22066
Old
#8  
morr22066's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 122
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas
Default XT912 CDMA Spyder / RAZR

Looks like an interesting ROM, I would really like to see you add support for the xt912 CDMA RAZR.
Motorola RAZR Maxx XT912 Rooted on verizon, Safestrap & TWRP with CM11 in Slot 1 & rotating PAC MAN, PA, Liquid Smooth, AOKP & AXXIONKAT in Slot 2.
 
RiggsDaRuler
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 275
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjumani View Post
I'm sorry, It is compatible with SS (just switched to SS, my bad). I flashed it with the minimal gapps (just the play store and play services from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...gapps-t2012857 ) and it booted without any problem. The screenshots I posted are the ones I took form my Razr Maxx itself. Just try recreating the system and then flash just the rom, then the gapps.

Did anyone else face such an issue????

I just flashed it again and installed the theme. It did soft reboot but it worked
That theme is nice!!

Sent from my XT912 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
GreatItami
Old
#10  
GreatItami's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 68
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjumani View Post
I'm sorry, It is compatible with SS (just switched to SS, my bad). I flashed it with the minimal gapps (just the play store and play services from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...gapps-t2012857 ) and it booted without any problem. The screenshots I posted are the ones I took form my Razr Maxx itself. Just try recreating the system and then flash just the rom, then the gapps.

Did anyone else face such an issue????

I just flashed it again and installed the theme. It did soft reboot but it worked
What theme is that?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes