Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,214 Members 37,997 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][4.4.4][Unofficial] AOSB - Android Open Source BAM Project

Tip us?

davidjumani
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas.kukde View Post
I love this ROM. It has lots of cool features
I'm facing a battery issue here. Actually, it's not this ROM specific but to every ROM I flash.
My battery drops several percentages instantly. It drops very fast and when it's around 65%, it drops to 49 suddenly, and from 31 to 19 in an instant. I'm facing this issue for a while now. Even while charging, it stuck for say at 85-86 and suddenly jumps to 100.
I tried battery wipes several times without any success. I've tried calibrating with an app on Google Play. No success.
I hope anyone facing the issue can help me here.
Thanks for this amazing ROM!
Regards.
Try this to calibrate your battery :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52333801

GreatItami
Old
Thanks Meter 23

shreyas.kukde
Old
Thanks Meter 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiggsDaRuler View Post
Dsp manager fc anyone else?

Sent from my XT912 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Me too.
The Following User Says Thank You to shreyas.kukde For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andreimoto
Old
Thanks Meter 1
SS please....

GreatItami
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas.kukde View Post
Me too.
It looks like this is going be problem on the port because on AICP ROM the DSP manager doesn't work. I uninstalled it and installed ViPER4Android and it sound nice.

shortarm
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default my install worked on SafeStrap

i installed this with SafeStrap 3.6.5.
No particular issues other than minor issues or typical things elsewhere reported here (DSP, etc )
XT912 Razr MAxx.
Kindle Fire with GApps

dtrail1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7,748

DONATE TO ME
Hey OP, I'm gong go become the SlimRoms device maintainer for omaps soon (unofficially) when altered gives his OK. At this point I want to go deeper back into rom development. Would you like to dig with me together to build such roms you ported from sources?
My English? Well, if you find any orthographic mistakes you're allowed to keep them for your own behalf, to sell 'em, use them or whatever you want to do with it..

Every little cup of coffee will help! BIG THANKS to all who supported me in any way and this great community!!

Currently needed: I'm happy!
But I'm thankful for everything!!

And/or help me by registering here via THIS banner - and earn some BTC for yourself with your own banner:

It's just a matter of time - you'll get BTC/FTC/LTC/ETC for simply doing -.- NOTHING

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dtrail1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davidjumani
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrail1 View Post
Hey OP, I'm gong go become the SlimRoms device maintainer for omaps soon (unofficially) when altered gives his OK. At this point I want to go deeper back into rom development. Would you like to dig with me together to build such roms you ported from sources?
Sure thing it'll be an honor to work with someone with so much of experience and i believe that we can build plenty of new roms for our device together
Anyone else is welcome to join us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidjumani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Saratoga79
Old
(Last edited by Saratoga79; 28th July 2014 at 09:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjumani View Post
Sure thing it'll be an honor to work with someone with so much of experience and i believe that we can build plenty of new roms for our device together
Anyone else is welcome to join us
I will love to join you guys but I am really big noob on this. This month I tried several times to buid some Roms but with no luck... I am getting lot of errors and don't know how to solve them.

It would be great if you could create a new thread for builduing from source. CM 11 for example, I assume this would be the easiest one. I remember an old thread about building CM 10 as a step by step guide for noobs.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1940425

Maybe we could start learning from source.