[ROM][PORT][4.4.4][Unofficial] AOSB - Android Open Source BAM Project

OP davidjumani

17th September 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 12

68 posts
What´s up with AOSB notification bar?

Sometimes i pull it down and it comes on notification 'side' ; but most of time it comes on the tiles...

Other thing i noticed is that my password delay is 30min but it doesn´t works if i turn the display off using the double touch on status bar.

Aaand... if you put lockscreen notification in tiles, and turn it off, your screen will still lock!

Is there anyhow fix this?
21st September 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 123

364 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

@sherri I just tested Xled,I watched a video on Youtube in full screen,sent a message from another phone and it worked,blue light blinked until I read the message!

Sent from my Razr XT910

When I use YouTube in full screen, I still have a notification bar. Car Home Ultra is the car dock I use, and I choose to turn off the notification bar. I figure if a message starts scrolling, it is too tempting to start reading it. I want to see just the flashing magenta light so that I know the message is a text from my kids. Then I can decide how to respond...
23rd September 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #93  
Thanks Meter: 145

317 posts
More
Back here as a DD for a bit! So many options to play with

Update - Uninstalled...nothing wrong here but AXXION is very fast! Really great battery life.
Last edited by Decon1; 26th September 2014 at 01:41 AM.
25th September 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #94  
Thanks Meter: 48

122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri

When I use YouTube in full screen, I still have a notification bar. Car Home Ultra is the car dock I use, and I choose to turn off the notification bar. I figure if a message starts scrolling, it is too tempting to start reading it. I want to see just the flashing magenta light so that I know the message is a text from my kids. Then I can decide how to respond...

The notification bar showing on YouTube its not the ROMS problem. It's YouTube, I know this cuz some of the videos do that to me, even on STOCK. I usually get them when there's an ad. Ad=50% of notification bar showing up, for me.
25th September 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #95  
Flag Tabuk
Thanks Meter: 10

59 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi,
I need a fast ROM for my xt910s preferred KitKat 4.4 with all phone function working,
my Cid is deleted CDT is 5 and want to keep it that way, my ROM is artmod cn-404 and it's so so slow now,and bmm is my recovery, would this ROM work? Thanks!
25th September 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #96  
Thanks Meter: 123

364 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatItami

The notification bar showing on YouTube its not the ROMS problem. It's YouTube, I know this cuz some of the videos do that to me, even on STOCK. I usually get them when there's an ad. Ad=50% of notification bar showing up, for me.

I think you completely missed point of my post. I wasn't concerned with YouTube. But someone said that the led light blinks with screen on, which is what I need. He checked it using YouTube. He said that while watching a video in full screen, he got notifications and the led blinked.

I tried this using the app I use (Car Home Ultra and Droid TV Primetime.) Both use full screen, but no notification bar (which is how I prefer it). While driving or watching a show, the only way to know if a message is there is no the led.

My issue isn't that the notification bar is there. The problem is the way the led lights work. I need them to blink when the notification bar is gone, but screen is still on. Like in the example I gave. Full screen (no notification bar) but led works.
25th September 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 48

122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri

I think you completely missed point of my post. I wasn't concerned with YouTube. But someone said that the led light blinks with screen on, which is what I need. He checked it using YouTube. He said that while watching a video in full screen, he got notifications and the led blinked.

I tried this using the app I use (Car Home Ultra and Droid TV Primetime.) Both use full screen, but no notification bar (which is how I prefer it). While driving or watching a show, the only way to know if a message is there is no the led.

My issue isn't that the notification bar is there. The problem is the way the led lights work. I need them to blink when the notification bar is gone, but screen is still on. Like in the example I gave. Full screen (no notification bar) but led works.

Oh okay
30th September 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #98  
Thanks Meter: 12

68 posts
Nothing new on download link, and i couldn't find umts_spyder in official AOSB Website... Then I realized that's because this is a port hahahaha

I liked this Rom very much!

Any update?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread