OP davidjumani

23rd November 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #151  
Flag El Talar
Thanks Meter: 248

194 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I watched 5 reboots in under 2 hours. Phone was plugged in, so I wasn't worried about batteries. I was on Facebook and the Internet. Nothing else running. I actually went the step of deleting entire ROM slot, wiping, reinstalling slot, clean install of ROM, wiping everything and rebooting. Had more reboots.

I am now back on Liquid Smooth. I had been using an "older" version (I tried almost all of the "weeklies"..... The 10/28 version had issues for me. Many people recommended the 10/13 version. I only found a 10/12 version for the Spyder, so that is what I am trying... Working well so far, but as soon as @tonyt says he updated his ROMs, I will try them in another slot.

I'm facing the same reboots with all the build, but only when the phone is charging, I think that maybe this was related to a lot of Tweaks, because I use the same kernel to all roms :/
23rd November 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 173

477 posts
@tonyt I tried this at the gym yesterday, and phone wasn't plugged in. I was just listening to music. Phone rebooted a few times as well. I haven't installed or messed with any "tweaks", and use the kernel and settings you include. If you want me to test anything, let me know!
26th November 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #153  
Flag Prabumulih
Thanks Meter: 20

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri

@tonyt I tried this at the gym yesterday, and phone wasn't plugged in. I was just listening to music. Phone rebooted a few times as well. I haven't installed or messed with any "tweaks", and use the kernel and settings you include. If you want me to test anything, let me know!

@sherri what custom rom you are using right now?
27th November 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #154  
Flag El Talar

194 posts
More
Arrow Last Build KK
Guys this weekend will be the last build for AOSB KK, please tell me all the bugs in order to make a "clean build"
27th November 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #155  
Thanks Meter: 173

477 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taufiqs

@sherri what custom rom you are using right now?

Currently using Liquid Smooth 10/12....

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt.

Guys this weekend will be the last build for AOSB KK, please tell me all the bugs in order to make a "clean build"

The only major bug I had was the constant reboots. I didn't have enough time to reinstall apps or play with settings, as the reboots kept shutting down phone.
27th November 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #156  
Flag Prabumulih
Thanks Meter: 20

73 posts
More
I can say that there were no problem at all when I was using the port version for a long time until Axioon KitKat seduced me to join their side (it was getting bored after no update release for long period).

So the port version is more stable than build from source? What say you @sherri ?
28th November 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #157  
Thanks Meter: 13

83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taufiqs

I can say that there were no problem at all when I was using the port version for a long time until Axioon KitKat seduced me to join their side (it was getting bored after no update release for long period).

So the port version is more stable than build from source? What say you @sherri ?

@taufiqs I am using the port version for months and that's stable like you said; the only boring thing (i think) is that notification bar bug that i've posted many pages ago, but except that is a very good and stable Rom

Maybe would be better to improve that port one than build from source...
29th November 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #158  
Flag El Talar

194 posts
More
AOSB lollipop coming to RAZR
Looks like AOSB lollipop is coming... building now

Please, note that Reboots are in all builds from AOSB 1.3.7 in all devices(to check this take a look at the comunity in G+)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tonyt. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #159  
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 6

44 posts
More
Link down, can provide other link? thanks
Last edited by Lukenshin; 20th December 2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: 4 umts-spyder

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread