Post Reply

[ROM] [4.4.4][SPYDER/UMTS_SPYDER] [aug23] [HALO] [CM11] **crDroid** UNOFFICIAL PORT

OP DumbleCore

21st September 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #21  
sherri's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Led with screen ON?
21st September 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #22  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 342
 
916 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri

Led with screen ON?

That option exists but it doesn't working.

Sent from my Razr XT910
The Following User Says Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #23  
Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 32
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Update!

XT910 - http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt4wlQx

XT912 - http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgHp3Ry

This new build is missing the Keyboard. When I try to type I only get the google voice typing and in settings there is no keyboard. Only other option besides voice is written in chinese.

I really like the AOSP keyboard. Any other way to get it installed?
25th September 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #24  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 342
 
916 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sShadowSs

This new build is missing the Keyboard. When I try to type I only get the google voice typing and in settings there is no keyboard. Only other option besides voice is written in chinese.

I really like the AOSP keyboard. Any other way to get it installed?

Just extract it from some other rom zip and install it normally.

Sent from my Razr XT910
25th September 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #25  
Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 32
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Just extract it from some other rom zip and install it normally.

Sent from my Razr XT910

I'm looking inside one of the CM11 nightlies but I can't seem to locate the location of the file inside the system folder. Can you point me to the right location or name for the file?
Thanks.
Last edited by sShadowSs; 25th September 2014 at 09:07 PM.
25th September 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #26  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 342
 
916 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sShadowSs

I'm looking inside one of the CM11 nightlies but I can't seem to locate the location of the file inside the system folder. Can you point me to the right location or name for the file?
Thanks.

system/app/LatinIME.apk

Sent from my Razr XT910
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid RAZR Android Development by ThreadRank