Which ROM I have to update first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

tonyt.

Feb 6, 2014
El Talar
www.facebook.com
Hi, some of you told me that want OMNIRom so I'm downloading sources now, I'll build 4.4.4, but next month I'll build OMNI 5.0 and others roms like du, but I have three reasons for build 5.0 next month:

1st, I have to sync all again in order to get 5.0 branch, and some roms don't have a solid base to start.

2nd, I want to see if CM device and vendor files for razr works, because, to build 5.0 i have to change some tools that only works for 5.0, so I can't build 4.4.4 like now.

3rd, I think that first build from CM comes on december, and it'll have a lot of bugs like 4.4, and the roms won't have a lot of stuff because, developers have to port all the features to lollipop.

Of course if someone wants to build it before me can do

Regards,
Juan Pablo Toniolo

tonyt.

Feb 6, 2014
El Talar
www.facebook.com
Guys, about support or maintience for all the roms that I build, I don't know how to, because I have 4 roms on my HDD Omni, DU, AOKP, and ProBAM, I love build roms, but I only have 250HDD reserved to android and now I only have 8gb free, so I can build only one rom(for xt910 and for xt912) per day. I don't want any money for this I only told you because, all roms that I build works but have some things that work bad or didn't work , I will try to do all my best to fix all the errors and give away stables roms to use it as daily driver, I can't try all the roms in slot stock so all the feedback would be apreciated.

To close this message. I want to ask you wich rom you prefer to build first(build, to build everything and try to fix some things), you have to know that I will make a new once a week for all the roms, but maybe for example I have to fix SU and a little thing in tiles for pro bam, in AOKP I want to change one thing to display the number of the month and I have to fix another thing that I no remember now, but think that fix anything on any rom tooks me one day, this will delay all the others maybe… my idea is to work on the errors at the week and in weekend, starting from friday, build all the roms, but, today and maybe tomorrow I want to work with Omni, so "weekly" builds from others roms will be avaliable from monday. The only thing that I want from you is to put all the "errors" or "bugs" in the "bugs" section in oder to be more easy to me to find all the problems that rom have, and fix it as soon as I can, and If you want I can upload to other server and put another build for BMM(with meta-inf changed, this will be the only change that I'll do)

Anndddd I delete "cellbroadcastreciever.apk" in order to have signal in all of the builds but of anyone needs this apk I can put ir again or make a flasheable zip to add again this app. And I have a new gapps with aroma installer made by me in order to install only the gapps that you want and install aditional apps, like whats app +, nova launcher and some usual apps

Regards and sorry for a extended message,

Juan Pablo Toniolo

Last edited:

taufiqs

Sep 17, 2012
Hi, some of you told me that want OMNIRom so I'm downloading sources now, I'll build 4.4.4, but next month I'll build OMNI 5.0 and others roms like du, but I have three reasons for build 5.0 next month:

1st, I have to sync all again in order to get 5.0 branch, and some roms don't have a solid base to start.

2nd, I want to see if CM device and vendor files for razr works, because, to build 5.0 i have to change some tools that only works for 5.0, so I can't build 4.4.4 like now.

3rd, I think that first build from CM comes on december, and it'll have a lot of bugs like 4.4, and the roms won't have a lot of stuff because, developers have to port all the features to lollipop.

Regards,
Juan Pablo Toniolo

It would be great if you can focus more on DU 4.4.4 @tonyt.

taufiqs

Sep 17, 2012
I will fix DU and AOKP, and then I'll build OMNI and AOSP 5.0 and DU(lollipop) and AOKP(lollipop) but first I have to build and fix all the ROMS 4.4.4 because when I want to build Lollipop I have to change SDK and other tools and I can't build 4.4.4 anymore

You are the best! Waiting for the last build then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards,
    Juan Pablo Toniolo
    Guys, about support or maintience for all the roms that I build, I don't know how to, because I have 4 roms on my HDD Omni, DU, AOKP, and ProBAM, I love build roms, but I only have 250HDD reserved to android and now I only have 8gb free, so I can build only one rom(for xt910 and for xt912) per day. I don't want any money for this I only told you because, all roms that I build works but have some things that work bad or didn't work , I will try to do all my best to fix all the errors and give away stables roms to use it as daily driver, I can't try all the roms in slot stock so all the feedback would be apreciated.

To close this message. I want to ask you wich rom you prefer to build first(build, to build everything and try to fix some things), you have to know that I will make a new once a week for all the roms, but maybe for example I have to fix SU and a little thing in tiles for pro bam, in AOKP I want to change one thing to display the number of the month and I have to fix another thing that I no remember now, but think that fix anything on any rom tooks me one day, this will delay all the others maybe… my idea is to work on the errors at the week and in weekend, starting from friday, build all the roms, but, today and maybe tomorrow I want to work with Omni, so "weekly" builds from others roms will be avaliable from monday. The only thing that I want from you is to put all the "errors" or "bugs" in the "bugs" section in oder to be more easy to me to find all the problems that rom have, and fix it as soon as I can, and If you want I can upload to other server and put another build for BMM(with meta-inf changed, this will be the only change that I'll do)

Anndddd I delete "cellbroadcastreciever.apk" in order to have signal in all of the builds but of anyone needs this apk I can put ir again or make a flasheable zip to add again this app. And I have a new gapps with aroma installer made by me in order to install only the gapps that you want and install aditional apps, like whats app +, nova launcher and some usual apps

Regards and sorry for a extended message,

Juan Pablo Toniolo
    I think yes, because on omap4 and vendor and umts_spyder now have branch cm12, soooooo I'm sure that we have lollipop on RAZR

Actually, I am attempting my first build with the CM12 source code.

This morning I upgraded to 14.04 for performance reasons. After I finish syncing the cm12 repo, I will properly use the lunch command instead of the "outdated" breakfast one(I couldn't get blobs or device specific code). I will report back if I get a successful build.

Syncing should be done in a hour or two.
    It would be great if you can focus more on DU 4.4.4 @tonyt.

I will fix DU and AOKP, and then I'll build OMNI and AOSP 5.0 and DU(lollipop) and AOKP(lollipop) but first I have to build and fix all the ROMS 4.4.4 because when I want to build Lollipop I have to change SDK and other tools and I can't build 4.4.4 anymore