Upgrade to Note 3 from RAZR?

OP uonb667

26th August 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Friends are all keep saying wait for the Note 4. I know it is going to be very expensive so my plan is to get a decent Note 3 plus a huge extended battery off mpj or any other and enjoy it. If anybody also going to get a note 3 from RAZR?
28th August 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uonb667

Friends are all keep saying wait for the Note 4. I know it is going to be very expensive so my plan is to get a decent Note 3 plus a huge extended battery off mpj or any other and enjoy it. If anybody also going to get a note 3 from RAZR?

I gotta say it man, SAMSUNG has been letting me down with his gadgets, the bloatwares and old stucked TouchWiz pisses me off, and besides, you have to be total sure that you'll buy and use all the features of a Note device. If you really mean to afford a phone such specific props, that's the phone that can suply you, but, if you just want a better phone, go get a LG G3(way to better), Moto X, Nexus 5...

I upgraded my XT910 from a Pocket, but I'm also ported and tested some rom's fom colleagues on Brazil, and I totally sure I quitted Samsung from any futhers purchases in my life.
But it's up to you, it's like I said at the begining, put the pros and contras on table and make you deal
16th September 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tyler, Texas
Thanks Meter: 173

190 posts
Donate to Me
More
I went from a RAZR Maxx to s Note 3 earlier this year, and haven't looked back! This thing is amazing, and battery life is pretty good. It still runs nice and smooth even with all the T-whiz bloat.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread